choir loft in a old country church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

choir loft in a old country church

Post by Deborah on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

When I was a baby, my parents attended a very small Catholic church that was in the country--quite literally in the middle of nowhere.  It wasn't open for long and I have no memories of going there.  We would drive past it though on our way to a church in town and my mom would say, "That's where you were baptized, Debbie.". The windows are all boarded up and I think someone even stored grain in it in its later years.

So last night i dreamed my husband and I visited the church.  Mass was going on but my husband started singing like an opera singer lol and the priest didn't seem to mind.  Then I looked toward the back of the church and saw a grand piano way up in a choir loft.  I decided to go play it but I had great difficulty getting to it,--like only mountain goats or mountaineer climbers could get up there.  I struggled and struggled.  Then my hairdresser's mother showed me how easy it was to get to the choir loft.  She climbed stairs that kind of zigzagged around.  I wondered why I didn't see the stairs to began with.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: choir loft in a old country church

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 am

Do you feel great difficulty in doing anything in real life right now? Is it in relation to music?

If so, the dream may be about being shown an easy way to reach what you've decided to do...?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

Yes I think it has to do with me buying an expensive keyboard that is purported to have grand piano sound and will even make CDs. I've put off purchasing it for buying more practical things first and it seems like it's been a long wait.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top