Super fancy hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super fancy hospital

Post by exo152 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 am

I dreamed that my husband, I and our daughter went to visit my dad (who irl is in the hospital). But this hospital was more like a shopping center, bright colors, lots of people, sparkly numbers on the doors and the nurses were coming up to us like salespeople, "can I help you?" I went to my dad's room but it was empty, so I went to ask a nurse where he was. When I approached the nurses station, several of them rushed up to assist me. I asked the closest one. She couldn't find him on the listing but as she was looking I remembered he'd been moved to another hospital (which is also true irl). Then I awoke.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super fancy hospital

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Sounds like a dream that is the result of real life happenings :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Btw how is your dad?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm

He is wonderful! He just got to come home Sunday after spending six weeks there. At least two doctors told us his healing is a miracle and after being home just a few days he is walking on his own. We were told he would need months of physical therapy and would perhaps always need assistance with walking. But God is so good!!
I think you are right about the dream. In hindsight, I think God was showing me how much better the other hospital he was moved to was. He was really treated like a star and even family was encouraged to be there and welcomed. They had some unusual and un-hospital-like qualities that seemed to speed their patients toward healing. We found out afterward the the first hospital, an acute care one, actually prolonged his illness with some of their ways of treating him. But all is good!! Thank you for asking! :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Praise God! My son benefited from a hospital change once, as well so I know the feeling! Praise God for your dads progress! Glory!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top