riding bike up steep hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

riding bike up steep hill

Post by djw910 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

this morning I had a dream I was riding a bike up a steep hill. I looked over my shoulder and saw that my husband was also riding a bike up the hill with me. we were both exhausted, peddling with all our might and energy up this hill. with the strength I had left I took a glance up and saw the top of the hill. it was in view but we still had a ways to go. I heard a voice which felt like the holy spirit shouting GO! GO! GO! father God of most high I pray my husband and I make it through this tough season we are going through. Lord I know you are with us. I ask you Lord for encouragement and endurance, as I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Lord I call upon you, I ask that my husband halts further action within his will. I pray he waits on you Lord, that you renew our strength so that we can mount up with wings like eagles. WE SHALL RUN AND NOT BE WEARY, WE SHALL WALK AND NOT FAINT! father God I ask you as we continue further upon this mountainous hill that the top is victory and that You precious Lord restore our marriage. beyond that, I pray you sustain our marriage and keep it in your loving hands. I ask all of this according to your will. God I give you all the glory and all the praise! in the miraculous name of Jesus name, amen!

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: riding bike up steep hill

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm

scratching chin bycycleing can mean doing something in your own strength, or effert,,i wud say its a pikture of ur current situation, and a encourageing werd to help you along the way,, Cheering 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

it is a very trying time but I am holding myself together and up to par by God's love and grace. it means so much to have this God-given dream, God is awesome and He is our refuge. have a good night and God bless you.

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:48 pm

hee hee great, thats a gud scrip 2 hold on2,, :bible: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 am

Sponsored content