a boy I know was beaten up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a boy I know was beaten up

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi everyone :)

A couple of nights ago I dreamed that a boy (an older teen) was beaten up and stabbed in the stomach. I was beside him (after) and so was my daughter... we were visiting him in hospital I think. I felt like I was intruding (or just that he might think it odd that I am there I guess) because he is my daughters friend, but I felt brokenhearted and could barely speak to ask him if I can pray for him, (before I go and allow my daughter to visit.) I pray for him then and in the dream am visualising the stab wound healing from the inside.

The emotion in this dream was very strong.

I would appreciate any thoughts :) Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a boy I know was beaten up

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Diane! :)

Just to be on the safe side, I would pray for his protection. I don't think the beating/stabbing is literal...but, again, just to be safe...

What I do think is that the boy may be literal and that the need for him to have you pray for him is also literal. The wound, though, isn't clear to me.

To me, the thing to watch for is the opportunity, and then to take advantage of it. In your dream, the emotions were strong. You were brokenhearted for him to where you could barely speak. That's powerful - overwhelming, even. In real life, perhaps you'll learn something about him that causes those feelings to well up in you - that'll be the sign to pray for him, even if you might feel "like you're intruding" because...

....the most important part is the end of the dream. There is healing for this boy via your prayers.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks Mark :)

You are always a great help! I will pray.

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum