Sharing a dream to an answered prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharing a dream to an answered prayer

Post by kchamp on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 am

This year my cousin died at age 43 of breast cancer. A very long battle. Before she died my older sister and I visited her and laid hands on her desiring a full and complete healing for her. We even made visits with other church members. Several weeks later, a family member called me and told me that Lori was back in the hospital. I had such a strong urge to visit her as they were calling family members in to see her. The cancer had spread to her liver. My twin sister and I and my mother visited her in the hospital and I felt such a desire to lay hands on her and pray for her healing. I felt I needed to hurry. As I was praying I was very irritated at the look and comments of some of my cousins family members as they kept saying, "She's been through so much, we don't want to give her false hope." At that point I wasn't going to let the devil intervene with what I had set out to do and I did pray from the bottom of my heart for a miracle for her. I remember sobbing and pleading out of desperation for her healing. We returned home, two nights had passed and I had a dream. My dream was this:

I remember being in some garage, not sure of where I was, but I had the hood of my car up. The engine of my car was girggeling with water trying to overtake my engine. My engine was very unsettled. The girggeling was massive. I remember feeling in my dream how terrible this was and even I was very unsettled that this was happening. I even said to myself in my dream, "It's like a pair of lungs", (why I said that I don't know other than maybe God didn't want me to dismiss this dream and was helping me interpret my dream). A moment later, I saw even more water flood my engine. At this point, my engine was under water completely but the massive girggeling stopped. At that point in my dream, I remember feeling at peace and was so happy the girggeling stopped.And that was the end of the dream................Afew days later, I received a call from family members that my cousin had passed away. She died with fluid on her lungs. I shared this story with other family members and we were all at peace with my cousins death. Our prayer was answered and was without a doubt a divine appointment for her to be with the Lord. Yea, the outcome wasn't what I wanted, but his ways are not ours and I am at peace with that.

Father God, you are so good and thank you for answering our prayers. I hope sharing this dream captures many people to seek your will in situations. Love you, honor you, and praise your name, In Jesus sweet name....Amen.

kchamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing a dream to an answered prayer

Post by SeekYeFirst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 am

Powerful!!!!!!!!!

It's so imperative to follow Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path.
Such a peace is brought to you and the lives of your family just because of yielded to the move of the Holy Spirit.

God Bless You,
SeekYeFirst

PS Continue to rest in the arms of his love

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 am

God is sooooo good even in a time of sorrow.

sorry for your lost.
:cmere: to you and your family.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiance with us. It was beautiful. I am very sorry for your loss, yet I know God has sent His comforter to you.

Blessing, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top