Clogged Drains in my Bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clogged Drains in my Bathroom

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 am

Last night I had a dream that I was in my apartment that I have now, but it seemed to be my family home.  My parents were in the kitchen talking and I vaguely remember that I was upset about something.  I seemed to be trying to get their attention but they kept talking and my mother gave me a "you-are-getting-on-my-nerves" look.  I went to the bathroom and urinated and when I flushed the toilet I went to the sink to wash my hands and I glanced over at the toilet and the water was rising and finally begain to gush all over the floor. It was a different kind of gush...it's like the floodgates of a river that came in and the water began to rise over my feet.  Then I looked at the bathtub and the water began to rise.  I looked at the sink, where I washed my hands, and the water wasn't going down the drain.  I ran to the kitchen to tell my mother, but she just looked at me with that look again so I just left it alone, thinking that she would contact the maintenance crew.  My concern was that the people downstairs would begin getting leaks in their ceiling

I went into the other bathrooms and noticed that they weren't clogged.  I'm not clear on what happened next, but it seemed as though I went back into the bathroom and the drains were clear again...not sure.

I think I know what this is about, but I would like to get your thoughts as well...

Thanks

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clogged Drains in my Bathroom

Post by unaday* on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 am

Hey Cholette! Just curious when you saw all the flooding happening how did you feel?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 am

Hey Unaday!!! I felt Panicked!  I knew I needed to go tell my parents...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 am

My thoughts : Could it be symbolizing a spiritual overflow that is coming or has come in your life or in your household but your family may not be as spiritually aware of it as you? just thoughts

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 am

That's exactly what I thought..

Bathrooms represent a place of cleansing right? Well the overflow happened immediately afterward. From what I've been reading of your dreams and thoughts, you are on the brink of receiving your promise.

I put this in the bank robber dream....

I'm going to write this because it came to my spirit. Remember Naaman didn't want to dip in the Jordan because it was so dirty. Yet, it was the place he received healing. Could this mean that the overflow that you will experience is coming from a place you least expect....an unusual place of blessing perhaps?

Just my thoughts sister'

God bless!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 am

One more thought...the clogging...What or who is stopping the flow?

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Thank you everyone!!

Silentqueen...the dream was MAINLY about the clogging and that's the center focus and my concern about the dream.  I'm in a tough season because I've poured and poured out my life in ministry and these past few days, I've felt empty.  I just came back from my lunch and the Lord spoke to me and reminded me about my prayer for him to fix my heart and heal me.  He gave me the revelation about how the condition of our hearts determines the flow of blessings that come into our lives. Our heart is the gateway to every blessing that we need...that is why we are told to guard it with ALL diligence because OUT OF IT flows the springs of life.

The clogging is my heart and it isn't a good thing...my drains need to be clear and in this season it isn't.  Nothing can get in or come out...

Someone also sent me an interpretation via private message that really hits home about what I need to do to get my life refilled again because right now, I'm not feeling ministry. I need a refreshing...:hairraising:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm

You be encouraged. We are all broken in some way. What I love about your spirit is that you dearly care for and want to help God's people. I see that by the way you speak from the heart to those of us who are new to understanding what God is saying to us in our dreams.

We need you and I for one will pray for your strength to be renewed. I still feel as if you're incredibly close. You've poured out so much because you love so much. God will do exactly what you need.

You are more than a conqueror my sister!

I will send you a message and tell you my story soon.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Thank you Marla!!! I do know I'm close...thank you for that confirmation and I will be awaiting that story! hee hee 

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:20 pm

scratching chin i think its about past issues that u thort wer delt wiv ,will suddenly overflow an flood the place, squashed emotions etc will surface,, probly between ur mom an u ,,uve tried get free of them as best you kud,, it may be about stayin at ur moms, bandaid but as quik as it arises, it recedes ,, so it may end ok, :hairraising: holy moly 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 pm

bathroom dutys i l;ink 2 gettg rid of toxic thorts/feelings/attitudes etc,, disappointed 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:32 am

Yes Dreamster...it's all about past issues. I've ad these bouts of sadness lately and I believe that was the dross that was surfacing that had been suppressed before. It's all good. It's a good season for m because healing is happening, just not in the way I thought it would.  But I will take it!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am

:hairraising: yep,, let the gud times roll:Daph\\'s Dreams smiley dance 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 am

Sponsored content