By Faith....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

By Faith....

Post by silentqueen on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am

Hello beloved brothers and sisters,

I'm at a time in my walk with The Lord, where I feel like I'm in a holding pattern. My flight has departed, but on the journey somewhere between the departure point and the destination, I'm waiting for further instruction. I wonder if this is how the children of Israel felt when they were I the middle of the parted Red Sea.

Yesterday, I was sitting at my desk listening to a sermon by Bishop Noel Jones. The message title was simply, "I Will Trust Him." After I listened, Holy Spirit said "Hebrews 11." I've read this passage many times, however, this time I saw and heard something like never before and it was revelation.

Two words were constant and boldly proclaimed by Apostle Paul...."By faith."

These two words leapt from the page and wrote on my heart. The holding pattern is the place where you wait. You wait for God's voice. During this time, I wait "by faith" on Him until I have further instructions. He knows the destination and how He's going to take me there. He just wants me to trust in the plan He has for me and know "by faith" that I will arrive at the appointed place on time.

Just wanted to share that.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: By Faith....

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Amen!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top