I constructed a house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I constructed a house

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 am

I had a dream that i pulled this string, and up popped a house! At first it was just the structure of the house I could see. I pulled it again, and more details came upon the house.  Such as wood, intricate details such as cedar shake and brick, it looked rich and beautiful!  The third time I pulled the string, the door of the home reconstructed.  It went from a plain door, to a detailed expensive door, with a inner cove type thing that made the front entrance look even richer!  Then I seen the door open on its own.  I felt like I was in awe of this house!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I constructed a house

Post by unaday* on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:51 am

Hi Daisy
Just a question: Are you having a strong desire or a recent or coming commission to build the Kingdom of God? Your dream reminds me of the assignment given to Solomon to build the temple and Moses the Ark of the Covenant. The fact that you pulled the string makes me think that you will be given leadership over an assignment to build the kingdom and may have ministers that are delegated to help. Just some thoughts.scratching chin 

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am

The repeated pulling of the string made me think of this verse:

Matthew 7:7 - "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 am

Thank you both unaday and mark!!!  As far as your question goes Unaday about the desire to build Gods kingdom, I have really been seeking The Lord as to His direction as to where he wants me to serve in the church right now.  We found our church home, FINALLY after a year of searching. I have been asking him if he wants me to serve in the children's ministry.  I have taken many years off serving and working with children, with exception of taking care of my own children.  Now both my kids are headed to school full time, and Im considering serving in this department.  For me working with others children, has always been effortless and easy, bc God has anointed me to do it.  I did start to get burned out when I was trying to take care of my own children, AND working by nannying and caring for others kids as my occupation.  Its been 6 years since I have worked in the childrens ministry and worked as my occupation with others' kids. The desire kind of left after having my own kids.  Out of my expeirience of working with kids for so many years, it would be a place of confidence that I could serve in the ministry.  I am conflicted though at not wanting to avoid challenging myself to some degree though, and staying within my 'comfort zone'.  Any thoughts on this??????

Something that stands out to me is that in the dream, I was amazed not at my OWN ability to construct this house, but at the actual HOUSE itself, and the EASE that it was effortless to build.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top