Blue Roots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Roots

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 am

I had a dream that I dyed my hair, my roots to be exact. Instead of doing them dark brown like I normally do, I dyed them turquoise blue. The rest of my hair was dark brown. When I looked in the mirror, I thought it looked horrible. I decided that i was going to dye it back to brown on the roots, and I would prob have to go a shade darker all over, to make it not noticable. what 

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Roots

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:25 am

Hi, Daisy -

I doubt you'll dye your hair blue, but I was thinking it could be literal about a coloring that you aren't happy with.

At least it's fixable. Or maybe avoidable!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 am

Yes, for sure hoping its avoidable!!  LOL!  Im not one to embrace change, thats for sure! This is the reason why, I normally dont like the way things turn out just like the dream.  Even when I go to restaurants, I will stick with what I know I like as opposed to trying something new and being disappointed.

If this is a literal dream, I will be avoiding the disappointment I felt in the dream by being certain to stick with what I know works for me as far as hair dye is concerned. I wont be changing brands or color for a while now. Irl I am completely content with dying my own hair, and I like the color and price of the brand that I buy.

Thanks Mark!!  =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Hairs what I think: Mark got to the root of the problem:rofl: rofl :

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 pm

LOL!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm

This one did manifest yesterday!  I went to get a hair cut, and the woman was telling me that my current color had a greenish tint to it...due to being in the sun and pool. She was encouraging me to stop using the box color.  Of course, thats her job, to up-sell me.  I did need to recolor my roots and was in need of more color after my hair cut.  I did end up going a shade darker, firstly bc my normal color was sold out.  But secondly, I chose to do so bc I havent been loving my color the last week or so...feeling its fading quite a bit from the sun (even before the lady at the hairdresser told me it had a greenish tint).  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top