strong emotional dream about an ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strong emotional dream about an ex

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:41 am

So I saw this dream about the guy I believed God wanted me to be with. I have prayed about the relationship 3.5 years before it turned romantic. We broke up 9 months ago and I stopped seeing him in my dreams in March or April.

Yesterday was my b-day and I saw him in dream. We were standing and we have hugged each other. And he was crying. I said that I want to be with him again and he just ran away... And the rest of the dream was me unsuccessfully trying to chase him.

I wonder if this was anything beyond the reflection of reality... I miss him and I always felt like I am chasing him. Thirdly I don't think I should care if he cries or not. IRL he looked for a reason to break up with me after I said I wanted our relationship to go to the next level. He found the reason (nobody's perfect) and got rid of me. I was the one who cried in real life while he didn't care. I thought I have moved on.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strong emotional dream about an ex

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 am

I believe God is showing you the true intent of his heart concerning you. He's running because the two of you have different perspectives about the relationship. I would say for you to trust God and move onward. It doesn't work unless both people are interested. With you being interested and he isn't...it won't work.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 am

Cholette wrote:I believe God is showing you the true intent of his heart concerning you.  He's running because the two of you have different perspectives about the relationship.  I would say for you to trust God and move onward.  It doesn't work unless both people are interested.  With you being interested and he isn't...it won't work.

Yes. And I think that he is missing me right now and that is why he is hugging me and is sad. Also he's crying because he couldn't "have the cake and eat it, too" i.e. he couldn't have it on his terms. Yeah, IRL at some point he chased me like crazy. Than I chased him (he seemed to lose interest after he won my heart). And well, the break up was very nasty. He knows that unless he steps up the game he has no chance to get me back. IRL we don't have any contact anymore. Could be he misses me. No surprise because we had a great relationship and he ruined it. I am still grieving it and trying to heal and move on. I am actually very disappointed I saw him in a dream on my b-day. eww.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 pm

God's gift to you is to give you a peek into what's REALLY going on.  God wants to help you out of that grief.  You never want a man who is running away from you...you want someone who is running TO YOU!  Use this time to heal...God loves to give us the reality of things so we can move forward with our lives and not get stuck wondering.  I wouldn't worry about if he misses you or not.  That isn't important because the key thing in this dream is that he's running away from you.

As women we love to justify things because we want someone to want us or to love us, but in essence God loves us so much that he will show us that we are wasting our time.  Trust me when I tell you that God has someone better for you and as soon as you heal from this grief you will be suprised at who it is.

wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

WOW. this is a major revelation.

I was like "why in the world I saw this stupid dream with all those feelings on my b-day". Thanks for opening my eyes that this was actually God's gift for me on my b-day, not some annoying dream. Amen to your post. :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm

I don't know what this means, but last night I saw a very similar dream. It really makes me angry already because I want to move on and I have little to no interest to meet this person again, let alone be with him.

In this dream we again hugged and he was very sad etc. Then his sister drove and he left me and went off with her and her friends. Actually in first dream it was his sister, too, who sort of picked him up. I initially ignored it because hey, it's his sis so it's logical. I wonder if it means something.

As I said I have zero intentions to be in touch with him and I want these dreams to go away. Any ideas? Besides praying of course. I do pray, but just general stuff and that I can get over. Quite honestly I also want to cut him away from my prayer life because praying for him reminds me of what we had together etc. and hinders me moving on. I am fed up with this.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top