prayer for marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prayer for marriage

Post by djw910 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 pm

hello my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am praying and fasting that my husband hears from God His will for our marriage. at this point my husband is firm in having a divorce and said he won't change his mind, except under one condition. I asked if he heard from God that we should divorce, he said no. I asked if he heard from God anything about our situation, he said no. I then asked if he heard from God that we should remain together would he obey, he said yes. so I am praying that our marvelous God speaks to him concerning our marriage. I've been encouraging him to pray which he says he's done but heard nothing. I also encourage him to fast, but he has yet to do so. I pray the power of the holy spirit works through him to glorify God. I've been seeking God through this, and divorcing does not register with me thus far. I also pray that I remain fervent and strong in prayer and not cease. please agree with me in prayer for these two things. thank you and God bless!

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prayer for marriage

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 am

Lord God I know that you can heal any broken marriage, I ask that you bring to surface whatever needs to be dealt with in this situation and that you breath life into what might seem to be dry bones. We trust you and thank you for by your Spirit and not by our own might are these things accomplished! In Jesus mighty name we ask, amen!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:18 pm

thank you for your prayer! God is working on the both of us, and in due season we shall reap!

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Praise God!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Do you have any children?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile