Dream about an attorney office

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about an attorney office

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm

I dreamed last night that I was on my way to an appointment and I ended up in a hallway between two attorney offices. One was Skadden and the other law firm was White and Case. I ended up being late to the appointment. I was suppose to be there at 9:00 but I arrived at 9:05am. When I arrived at the law firm the receptionist told me that I was not late and that her father said everything would be okay.

Than I woke up.

History: the law firms in the dream are real firms. Ironically, my daughter will be working for one of the law firms during the summer.
I don't think the dream applied to her in any way but only to me.

After I prayed God gave me Psalm 121 in song.

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about an attorney office

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:00 am

Tolos, are you asking for a revelation on the scripture of Psalm 121, as pertaining to the dream? for better clarity and insight. Don't get me wrong, you are on the right track, with praying and lineing it up with the word of God. Do you need conformation on the scripture, to go along with some thoughts? Let me know, and I will help you, ok....

Halo thumbs

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 pm

I am trying to figure out if I am literally going to need an attorney or if God is my attorney. I am looking for revelation for the dream period. I am looking for more clarity and insight. I always try to pray before and seek God to see what he says but most time he sings a song and I listen to it or he gives me a bible verse of which I study and look up. But a lawyer to me means I may be in trouble or I obviously need somebody to plead my case or speak for me

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Tolos, let's take a deeper look at that scripture Ps.121. This psalm fits well against the backdrop of a pilgrimage for it is concerned with the uncertians one faces on such a journey. It moves naturally from the need for help (1,2) to the promise of God's protection (3-8) The psalmist is not looking at the hills as a source of help but as a source of threat or harm (sound familiar). then he raises the question: From whence cometh my help? Verse 2 is his immediate answer. One of God's favorite tactics to hide truth is to place it in plain sight, but disguise it as something other than what it is. Almost all spiritual truth is clothed with a natural disguise. When we remove the natural covering, we find the naked truth! Like wheat, the natural husk must be removed from the grain before it is usuable. An example of this is Moses's Law. The Law is spiritual, but it is clothed with various commandments and ordinanaces that hide its precious truths. These spiritual treasures are "life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh" (proverbs 4:26) This is what is called Rightly Dividing the Word carefully guides the serious bible student step by step through the Scriptures to safely obtain these treasures. Your dream is not literally, It is symbolic. Your having spiritual "woes" which pertains to much like that of a "P ilgrim" which is a travler to a sacred place - settler (in the word) being taught by the "counselor" for what he has called you to do. Your help surley comes from the Lord, look to him, Trust...him in this journey, blessings and deliverance is a guranteed winner ever-time. Who is your "COUNSELOR''---THE LAW MAKER oldguy
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top