Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition Repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition Repost

Post by gordie1 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 am

HI there

Last night I dreamt of 2 women in my church were ministering to a woman at a bus stop who had fallen and been taken ill (one of the women is called Mary IRL) I dont know if that is relevant or not. They are kneeling on the ground beside her and ambulance comes and takes her away before she goes away the ambulance driver says that he is taking her to Ninewells (IRL) a big hospital. But I thought it could be 9 wells. I then went to hospital to see a heart consultant and I had tests done (EKG) I told him I thought I had had a previous heart attack but he said there was no sign of it. He was an elderly man with a beard he seemed happy and was smiling a lot he told me he was discharging me and I knew what choices I had to make. (It worries me being discharged) I told him that my grandfather was a diabetic but did not get diagnosed until he was 55. He said that this made sense. End of the dream. Any idea what this means? I keep on thinking it means God is giving up on me by discharging me.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition Repost

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 am

gordie1 wrote: I keep on thinking it means God is giving up on me by discharging me.

Psalm 94:14 - "The LORD will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession."

God will not give up on you! That's not what your dream means!

In your dream, you were seeing a doctor because you thought that you had a previous heart attack. The doctor (who I believe symbolizes the Lord) said that there was no sign of it. He was discharging you because you didn't need treatment - there was no reason to hold you at the hospital.

If you're expecting God to find something in or wrong with your heart (spiritually speaking), He's saying that it's not there.

Isaiah 43:25 - "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."

Psalm 103:12 - "He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:52 am

These are the things I felt: The doctor saying you knew what choices to make. Stood out to me as God telling you basically you know what's right and wrong in your heart (in the spirit) when we are saved God give a new heart that is sensitive to God not the stony cold hearts we use to have and like white shadow said your heart is clear no problems because of what Jesus did for us. I can assure you God will not give up on you. I am a testimony of that as is every person here.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 am

Amen!!!! Thank God for not giving up on me!!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 am

:glory: to God

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content