Summer flew by

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer flew by

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 am

I had a dream that I was looking for a job...getting my resume updated.  Then before you knew it, summer was gone.  I couldn't believe the kids went to school the very next week.  I was asking myself how time flew so fast!!!  I felt bummed, like I didn't cherish the summer like i should have.  Missed out on enjoying the kids. bandaid

btw...irl the kids are driving me nuts!! They are fighting, really giving me a hard time, and Im at my wits end with them! Not to sound mean, but I sort of am looking forward to a break from them and their behaviors!! I know I should be enjoying them, but we have had a stressful summer with moving, and I haven't really spent much time with them, quality time that is.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer flew by

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

Daisy wrote: I felt bummed, like I didn't cherish the summer like i should have.  Missed out on enjoying the kids.

Hi, Daisy. Just wanted to say that I think this is how you're going to feel once the school year starts up - even if they're driving you crazy right now. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks Mark!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top