Bitten by Cat/Fox (Unknown Creature in General)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitten by Cat/Fox (Unknown Creature in General)

Post by v3ryan on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:06 am

I had a dream last night that my mom and sister went to a house which in real life, we used to live in, but in the dream, was occupied by someone else who goes to our church. In the dream my mom told of this bizarre creature in the house, a creature which could be seen darting past this open hole in the wall, where you could see the interior of the wall. (Not necessarily looking towards the outdoors) Eventually at some point in the dream I went to the house and caught a glimpse of the creature. It was black, and irregular shaped from the initial glance, meaning it wasn't of any known creature, (maybe porcupine-ish in appearance? Don't quite recall and know how to describe it) At one point in the dream my mom noted how odd it could survive without eating.

I was standing in my neighborhood, my mom said something about some character from a computer game my friend plays was trying to communicate with me (the character in the game is a dolphin, my friend also plays this game in real life), I thought this was crazy and ignored what she said, and took a walk through the back alleys of the neighborhood. I saw these kids, one was a toddler, and I noticed how odd this toddler seemed to be following me, but there were no parents around. Then I saw some more older kids with my friend's car (same friend who plays the game) the car was not running, but appeared to be in neutral, with the kids pushing it forward slowly. Then a kid came and asked me for help. Apparently the same bizarre creature was in this black bag, the kid asked me to do something with the bag (throw it away? Destroy it? Something negative to the creature itself, but I forget what it was) but in the dream I felt compassionate on the creature, and thought we should give it a chance first. I proceeded to unzip the bag, as whatever it was, was moving inside, and then (whether I put my hand into the bag, or it reached out I don't know). This creature, initially looking as a black cat, bit my hand. I pulled my hand out to see this cat clamping down on it. During this, the creature seemed to change to a fox. Eventually I was forced to choke the creature to get it to release it's grip on my hand. I was concerned about infection, even though I saw no blood in the dream, and one of the kids mentioned about having 48 hours before infection, or something happens. The kid implied he at least had 24 hours to get treatment for the hand.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitten by Cat/Fox (Unknown Creature in General)

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 am

Hello, v3ryan -

I don't have an interpretation for you, but I'll share some thoughts based upon themes from my own dreams.

My first impression is that the animal in the dream is about a person from real life. The actions of the creature may help identify who it is, along with your feelings toward it. Initially, you were asked to destroy this thing - so that could be a relationship that should be ended. This may be something you already know; however, in the dream you felt compassion for the thing, so that may be how you have (or would like to) respond in real life.

Extending your hand toward it only got you bit/wounded. This person may be the kind that simply won't let go unless you get extreme. You had to choke the animal in your dream, so you may have to completely cut all ties in order to be free from them in real life.

The detail about infection may relate to something about them that has a negative effect on you. The 48 hour window may illustrate that this is time-sensitive - you wouldn't be able to drag your feet on this and be alright.

The cat-to-fox symbol is personal to me, taken right from one of my own dreams. I owned a cat, and while I did it would show up in dreams to symbolize people - usually siblings. In one dream it changed from a cat to a fox, and in real life on sibling suddenly acted "foxlike" - sly, toublesome...not like his normal self. My dream was a warning to me.

Again, just my thoughts. If this seems way off, please toss it.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:21 am

Hello Mark,

I thank you for your thoughts. The fact is, I am in a relationship, but the other fact is I have felt that God led me to return to this relationship.

I broke up with someone who I was having difficulties with, I felt the relationship going nowhere, and it was a bit tricky being long distance.

Four months later, I was spending time with God, and I felt I heard him say "I want you to return to your ex." I questioned if it was God or not; so I continued to seek Him.

As I seeked Him more over this, I felt the desire to return to my ex return, and one night at a prayer service, a pastor spoke a message of confirmation over me. He told me that he had a vision of a road with rubble on it, and that God was taking me down this road, and that the desires I had were God's desires.

To me, I felt like me and my ex splitting was a burnt bridge, no turning back, and would perfectly describe it as we'll as a road that had rubble on it, that path was blocked. I spoke to my pastor about this, and he said it sounded amazing and that it really did sound like God was bringing us back together, and that the fact that we still desired to return after four months shows the relationship was more than just a fling.

And, after contacting my ex, and telling her how I felt, and all that had happened, She did say that she felt God telling her "Just be patient, I have the perfect time for you both." After we broke up

Now I'll mention something else. Although I have not been diagnosed, I'm quite certain I have an anxiety disorder, whether it's OCD, or something else, I often suffer from doubt, most frequently, doubt that I am walking in God's will, doubt about other things as well. Most of the doubts are completely illogical, and some doubts include my girlfriend, who I've gotten together with again. Sometimes I doubt whether I heard God correctly. So I've asked God to please show me what to do, even though essentially I've felt He already has.

Your suggestion that this dream may be about a relationship I am in, and how I feel about it (I really really don't want it to end) seems to strike accuracy in what I'm going through now, so I'm going to pray about this. You did however mention the actions of the creature identify who it is, well the actions of the creature in the dream were negative, but everything about this relationship since we got back together has been more or less positive, none of us feel negative about this. Also when we broke up this person did let go. (Although we kept each other on Facebook, so although we weren't talking to each other we could still see what we were up to.)

Anyways, I'm sharing this large dump of information with you as a type of feedback-thing. In ways, whether or not I heard God correctly has been on my mind, but so has a ton of other things, including things that I know for a fact aren't true, so my anxieties tell me maybe this is confirmation telling me we actually aren't supposed to be together. However, you did mention that these were just your thoughts, and not an interpretation.

So I don't know, what do you think? I'll pray about this more.

Blessings to you, and thank you for sharing your thoughts. :)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 am

I just made an interesting connection...

Tomorrow, which was 48 hours after I had my dream, it's her birthday. Not sure again if this dream means I should break up with her or not.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:37 am

v3ryan wrote:the actions of the creature in the dream were negative, but everything about this relationship since we got back together has been more or less positive, none of us feel negative about this.

If everything about the relationship since getting back together has been positive, then I don't think the dream is about ending it. There should also be a point where the "bite" would fit in real life. And if the 48 hour detail is what you were thinking, then the bite should have already happened.

What if the cat/fox represents your anxieties, instead?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 am

I totally suspect they represent the anxieties. OCD is like a malfunctioning fire alarm that constantly goes off. My conscience, or my thought life is almost always telling me, "Something is wrong here! Pay attention to this!"

That also adds up to something taking a bite out of me. Although everything in this relationship has been positive, These feelings remain.

I had another dream last night, this one I believe I have my own interpretation. I dreamt I was working this railyard and there were all these trains. In the dream I couldn't keep up at switching the tracks properly and the freight cars started colliding with each other and derailing. I believe that dream represents my life trying to run it on my own, and sort things out without trusting in God to help me.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:17 am

I agree with your interpretation!

This is important to God. The dream is like an invitation from him to seek him on this.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:30 am

Hi there,

I am not an interpret and this might be total rubbish, however, as the whole situation played out before my eyes I couldn't stop thinking of the demonic children with black eyes. Definitely pray against all dark powers of the air.

I have never seen a fox in my dreams, but cats, dogs and wolves I see from time to time are usually aggressive and represent a dangerous situation.

Speaking of "disorders"... You know that psychiatry is one of the biggest medical scams out there? The new handbook says that if you disagree with a government policy you have a disorder. And also if you get excited. So if you get a Rolex (or whatever strikes your fancy) for b-day and jump up and down with joy, you know, according to them you also have a disorder. Got the idea?

Who is the father of doubts? The devil. Forget about "disorders", it's time to stand up and open the mouth and tell the devil to shut up in Jesus' name.

Just my 2 cents. God bless.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top