Smelling sulfur

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smelling sulfur

Post by Sabrina on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 pm

For the past week I have been smelling a sulfur smell for just brief instances. No one else can smell it but me. I have smelled it in my bedroom and living room. I have had no colds or sinus infections my house is in working order stove works fine no leaks. Water heater is 4 months old. Trash cans emptied on a regular basis. ????? I have had visions before with sight and smell but not with just smell ???

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelling sulfur

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 am

Sabrina wrote:No one else can smell it but me.

If you can't find anything wrong with something physical in your house, then what if it's spiritual discernment?

I've never experienced this myself, but I've heard that demons can smell like sulfur.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 am

I've also heard the same thing myself. But wanted some counsel on what everyone else thinks or if they have a had a similar experience.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 am

I've had this happen before, it's very brief and makes me stop and question whether it really happened.

Perhaps the beast has awakened...or maybe we are just more aware of things around us...

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:11 am

That's the way it is with me but the smell is so overwhelming in that instant I can't doubt it.  

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Revelation 14
The Lamb and the 144,000

14 Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, 3 and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, 5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

The Messages of the Three Angels

6 Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. 7 And he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgement has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

8 Another angel, a second, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who made all nations drink the wine of the passion[a] of her sexual immorality.”

9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.” The underlined part stuck out to me. I didn't go looking for this I was reading and came across it.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Wow! This is the passage I read during my quite time today. It seemed so random at the time...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Do you get mirgraines? I have those same smells when I have a Sinus infection/migraine. You may not know its an infection. I hate that smell it's like I can't breath at times. I thought it was demonic but it's just a health issue. Do you notice at times you get a sweet taste in your mouth for no reason?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Nope no migraines haven't been sick either. Nope no sweet taste in my mouth. Have you ever been swimming and gotten water up your nose it have this funny smell not a sulfur smell though. I get that smell in my nose when I have a cold or am sick. Haven't had that. Nose isn't stuffed up or anything can breath fine. Not sure what it is but not any those things. Thanks

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 pm

I haven't swim in a while, but I think I know what you mean. If you can find out about the Sulphur smell let me know. Cuz all I know is Sinusites causes it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top