Huge Storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Storm

Post by firerose on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 pm

I had this dream about a month ago:

I was living in a city in a high rise apartment that had two floors. I was on the 2nd floor. I have two sisters, and they were visiting me at night. Suddenly a storm like I have never experienced in real life, started to come closer...and began quite suddenly. The whole builiding was shaking and the wind was unlike anything I have ever heard. I kept thinking in my dream, this must be what a severe hurricane sounds like, but there was also a sense that this storm was unique in its strength.

I called my sisters to come with me and huddle under a table. I knew the builiding was strong and was hoping this would save us. I hugged them to me and told them they were safe with me.

On a side note, I am the oldest. I was really alarmed by this...and I wonder if I'm being shown that something more devastating is yet to come that is quite serious. Our family is going through a very difficult time. I was submitting this dream for discernment purposes.

Thank you!

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Storm

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 am

Firerose~ you are right in your deserning. It is of that a "warning".
It will most certainly be a shaking of your foundation...this storm that is comming will cause you to stagger and stumble...but it's not enough to knock you off your feet...You will stand (building), Because there is refuge abiding in shadow of the "Almighty" even in the mists of a storm.
When I read this...The Holy Ghost quikend my mortal body.
You remember this Rose...This too shall pass...

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 pm

thinking

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Firerose...

You obviously are obviously feeling disturbed/scared by what is going on in your personal/family life right now which is why you went upstairs, also being the elder sister you are protective of your sisters and feel responsible for their safety whilst weathering the storm.

Delight in the Lord precious sister, because he is telling you that no matter what the attack, this too shall pass, and you will have the strength and wisdom to ensure your sisters come through it with you. You lean on him, and he will give you the strength and wisdom to allow them to lean on you.....

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:02 am

I thank all of you very much. Each reply is a confirmation and affirmation. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Firerose,

Just one other observation that I noticed was the huddling of you and your sisters. Strength is gonna definately come through your family staying huddled together, almost like teamwork.

I feel that not only are you the oldest but your pretty courageous too. With your courage and Jesus strenghth, No weapon formed against you and your family will be able to prosper.

Bless the name of the Lord,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Firerose:
As I read your dream I sense that your sisters are dealing with some real deep issues that are out of your control. You want to protect your sisters and that is only natural. The events that have or will happen God will br the one to help them. You are to intercede on their behalf. This "shaking is in Gods hand not yours. Stay on the wall my sister. Please receive in love.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am

SeekYeFirst......thank you for your encouragement. When I read the part about being courageous my heart was touched. The Lord has shown me this before....and I admire courage greatly in others. I'm very much into the surviving against all odds mentality.

And watchman is right I believe, my courage is much better put to use in intercession in regard to my family. Of course neither of you know the details...but what watchman says is correct. What is going on in my family is at times too much for me....God has put "generations of men under my feet." This was spoken to me once. I'm the only one walking with the Lord in my family right now.

Thank you both for your prayerful consideration.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top