purse stolen at movie theatre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purse stolen at movie theatre

Post by djw910 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 pm

my husband and I went to watch a movie at the theatre. before we walked into the row to sit down, he kissed me but I tucked my lips in. he continued to try to kiss me, so I relaxed a bit and kissed him back. it was sensual and passionate. we sat down. something happened and we scooted over to the left, but I left my purse where it was so it was a couple seats down from me now. at one point I reached for my purse and it was gone. I looked behind me and some no-good-children had it a couple rows back. I told my husband let me have at 'em and that I wanted to kick their you know what. my husband gave me little restraint and I was able to confront the teens. I couldn't find my things, so I went to the front desk and they said they'd alert the local authorities. I went back to the teens and searched all around again for my things. I found my cards underneath the chairs and in between the seats. I went back to my seat and the local authorities came in. I put my cards back in place and noticed that one more card was missing, my debit card to our only joint account. I turned around to see if I could see my card in their hands, but then turned back to the front because warfare was about to break out in the room. the authorities in the front of the room were going to light the room on fire. people dressed in white came in by the crowd, but some were massacred by people dressed in black. I knew my husband and I could escape if I decided to not look for the debit card to our joint account. I knew those teens were going to have to burn in the room because they were too far up to escape. I put things in perspective and decided not to look for the card but rather get out of the theater. I knew we would be unharmed through this. my husband and I are still separated at this time. we are supposed to meet at the beginning of August to see how things feel. I have been praying that God speaks to me and my husband about our next steps and then I had this dream that night. please help me understand the significance of this dream as I know it is significant. I had another dream the night before but it is explicit and I don't know what the guidelines are for that. I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers provided thus far. God bless!

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: purse stolen at movie theatre

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Most of the dream sounded like a situation where you were concerned about the order of your finances. Those in authority over the situation may want to handle it by going to extreme measures. Perhaps another situation will arise that is more of an emergency than the finances, though you know you will be ok through it all. Just some thoughts. Btw, how did your meeting go?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djw910 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:28 am

hi! how are you?! I was thinking the local authorities were angels, similar to how the angels burned down Sodom and Gomorrah. still unsure about that part though. throughout everything I need to trust God and not try to handle things in my own power. I need to be more humble and submit. I like your point about something being bigger than finances. that helps me understand more. at one point my checkings was basically out but it wasn't severe to the point to touch my savings. I didn't want to ask my husband for money quite yet because I just asked him about a week before. I stretched what I had. in the meantime I was a little worried about how his visit would go and how I haven't prepared much for an assignment I'm doing. a few days later he made a deposit in our account because he saw low balance. well his visit was pretty nice! he came last weekend we were relaxed, carefree and stress free. before he left he said he was very happy that he decided to come. our communication is improving and he agreed to come over soon. overall things are improving, but will still require some time. I thank you and everyone else for your prayers, and please continue to lift our marriage to God in prayer! please also pray I do well on my assignment next Friday! God bless!

djw910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top