The Bank Robber?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bank Robber?

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:44 pm

I was in a bank. My mother was there and I seemed to have an account that had secretly been set up for me where money was being deposited in, thoughout my life. There was a man who had been taking money out of the account, without permission, and my mother called him on it. She also told him that he needed to give the car back that was mine, but he didn't want to because he was using it. My mother said "what about the hatchback?" The man looked funny as if he was caught in a lie. My mother threatened to go to the back of the bank room/lobby to get the statements to see the activity of the account. I then saw a bank slip, from my account, that had two balances on it. Both balances were way below where they should have been. My mother was adament while pointing this out. Then I looked through an envelope that had this guy's banking paperwork and when I pulled out the slip with the account information on it, I realized it was a different account number than mine.

Thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bank Robber?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Here's what stands out to me, Cholette:

On one hand, you've got your Advocate - your mother catching/exposing this thief to you.

On the other hand, you have the account number that didn't match yours, providing a reason for doubt.

The bank, to me, seems symbolic for something more spiritual. Spiritual provision. Treasures stored up in heaven. Etc...

Where is the Thief stealing from you and creating doubt when you have your Adamant Advocate telling you otherwise?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:35 am

Whoooohooo! Preach! I couldn't see this until you said something. Now I get it...treasures stored in heaven where no one can get to it.

Thanks...food for thought!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 am

Cholette,

As I've read your dreams recently, they seem to have something in line with this theme,right?

The purse left behind
The dream of your late Pastor seemingly showing you the "3" story house as if you were inheriting it.
And now the bank robber?

What I'm hearing through these things is ; even though the enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy...our Jesus said, but I have come that you, Cholette have life and have it more abundantly!!!!

I am excited for what God is about to manifest in your life and I cannot wait to hear your testimony!!!

Let me praise Him for you and with you!!!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top