Kim Kardashian's birthday party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kim Kardashian's birthday party

Post by tjw on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 am

Ok so not a fan AT ALL of this family which makes my dream all the more curious.

The dream:
I dreamed I was a close family friend of the inner circle of the Kardashians. Kim and her family were planning a big birthday party for her grandfather. I was invited. Somehow the media got wind of the party and lots of everyday people who don't know the family starting showing up on the party day parking outside in the family's parking lot. There were a lot of cars parking. The Kardashian security guards made the uninvited people leave. I noticed then the parking lot held a lot fewer cars. I remebered thinking how special I was as I was in the inner circle and belonged. As this was the party day I realized how I should have gotten their grandpa a gift although I knew the family really would not really care if I got him a gift or not. I was so close to the family almost like a member too. But still I thought it would be in bad taste not to. As I set off to purchase him a gift I remembered how one of the Kardashian sisters told me how their grandpa liked a certain fashionable brand of house slippers. I decided I would buy those slippers to make him happy. When I got to the mall I could not find the exact brand and saw some that were similar. I decided I would still try to get exactly what he liked as this might not sit well with the family who would think it was kind of tacky not to get exactly what he wanted, like I had gotten a "knock off" gift instead....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian's birthday party

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Sometimes movie stars are symbolic of people in my real life. Do you see how anything else going on in the dream that could fit your life or someone you know personally? Just some thoughts

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 am

Not too sure about this one. My daughter recently was invited to her friend's slumber party and went.
That would be the only similarities IRL.....Hmmmm...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top