dead people, very active in my dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dead people, very active in my dream.

Post by Tkay on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 am

Hi!
Why would someone who has passed appear in my dreams?

I dreamed last night of a schoolmate who recently passed away. His entire life was rough and he battled some personal demons. And was not healthy when he passed. For some reason his death really bothered me. We weren't close in school, but he was a huge part of our class. (just a little background on him)
(background on me) I am going thru a hard breakup and am still reeling from it. This guy died when we were going thru our toughest battle, right before we broke up. I still have lots of unanswered questions from all of this as well. For some reason I took his dying really hard.

In my dream- . He just came thru the door, looking healthy and better then he ever had. Only it was under the guise of a group of friends wanting to go somewhere. He said one of the friends wanted to know if I wanted to go to a bullriding. Something I like, but didn't know if he was into that. It was his way of he and I going together. I said yes. There was a mututal attraction and I was glad to see him,  and I walked up and gave him a hug, even though we weren't close in school. Until time for the event we were going to, we kinda hung out together, oustide in a wooded area with some of his family and mutual friends of ours. I couldn't really see them, just knew they were there. I don't really remember the rest. But, I remember my heart just jumping and feeling excited and unsure. Wondering why or how he was here. This really affected me emotionally and my heart still feels a pain that I am unsure of.

Thanks.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dead people, very active in my dream.

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 pm

When I dream of someone who has passed, and they are a guy looking to go out, it just means that something from my past that has been long gone, will come back up. Once I dreamed I was making out with an ex boyfriend who had died and the next day, a different ex boyfriend (who is now my ex husband) came by wanting to go out on a date with me.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top