Messages from God on video screens...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Messages from God on video screens...

Post by Gail Neal on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm

G'Day All

I often (once a week or more) dream that in my dream I am watching a small video screen (like YouTube screen) - In my dream, the Holy Spirit is always beside me watching with me, the only problem is there is no volume/sound. In my dream I never ask the Lord to play the sound bite... so we watch in silence, but it also appears in my dream that whilst I am paying attention, I cannot always understand what it is I am seeing, and I feel frustrated because I want to understand what the Lord is showing me ....

Yesterday I saw this small video screen pop up and the video running was of a cross (bathed in white light) in the background and infront of the cross was Jesus (artist image) also dressed in a brilliant white robe, he was surrounded by a group of men who were seated with their backs to the screen. As usual the video was minus the soundbite, however for the first time since I have been watching the different videos in dreams - I recognised the cross and Jesus' face.

Revelation:

On my way home from church yesterday, I was chatting with the Holy Spirit about church, when suddenly the Holy Spirit brought up the topic about the video I was shown. He said to me Do you know why the image of Jesus you seen in the video early this morning was an artist image? I replied "No Lord - I always thought that Jesus does not look like the way artists depict him. The Holy Spirit smiled (well I sensed him smiling) and said, that's correct, but the artist depiction was used to ensure you recognised beyond any doubt what you were seeing. I said - Thanks Lord for explaining. The Holy Spirit then said to me, Do you know what he was doing? I said No, I did not, and the Holy Spirit said The men in the video were the apostles and that Jesus was teaching them.

Question:

Has anyone else out there experienced these kind of dreams?......

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messages from God on video screens...

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Yes Gail~ I have...what you are experianceing is not uncommon to man. God is the same as yesterday, today and forever...I said that for a reason...In the book of Rev. we find John the Apostle giving an "Apocalypse," which means "revelation" or "unveiling". The Revelation is lavish of the visions which proclaim for us the last days before Christ's return and the ushering in of the new heaven and new earth. This is an example of God saying "I am the same as yesterday, today, and forever, I change not...meaning, he did it back then, he's doing it today and to continue....You did have a "Revelation" !!!!! an "unvailing"-a teaching process, A full "disclosure". :cute: It sure does bare witness with my spirit-I can relate!!!! Go John Go (Gail)
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Beautiful Halo :angel:

Thanks for writing back - I get what you are saying. However, my question did not relate to this revelation. I was asking about the video downloads I constantly receive, I never understand what I am being shown because
1. I am too old n too blind to see exactly what I am being shown on the tiny video screen
2. Without the soundbite, it makes it even harder, coz if you cannot see you can at least hear and get a understanding of the discussion topic....

I know the Lord says, seek and you will find... and that is what I am trying to do. I dont want to be slack and not try to get an answer or tip. There has to be believers out there who get video downloads, and they might have some pearls to assist me.....

Love you sweet sister...
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Gail,

I've had visions with television screens not video but the tube is the tube right? I too am without sound but I can see it clearly though. It's always showing me something with a crowd of people and a platform.

The ones I have with Jesus is me sitting at the table with him, him coming toward me walking through water with a vine of grapes in his mouth or me walking to him and laying in his bosom.

I believe it has to do with the destiny he has prepared for us, and he shows us bits and pieces of what is to come.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Gail,
I understand what you are talking about. However, when I saw the ones I had it was for a warning of something to come. It happened like I saw it would. I didn't have sound in mine either.

I read wher you said you didn't want to slack in doing or receiving what God has before you. However, is there a word or a group of words that come to mind when you view these downloads? If there is then I would get up and go to the word of God and find them, that should give you your answers pertaining to what you are seeing but not hearing. Sometimes we as God's children get too busy to hear God's still small voice during our daily hustle and bustle. He will use what measure He needs to, to capture our attending. From what I gathered from the dream above, you said you saw Jesus and some men with their backs turned to the screen(toward you), I believe God is trying to teach you to see things spiritually maybe on a deeper level. Then once you learn what you are seeing then comes the words or vice versa. I hope that something I have written helps in some small way.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top