underwater hurricane,died and saw Jesus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

underwater hurricane,died and saw Jesus!

Post by Stef on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello sisters! I had this dream a mo or so ago; was really stressed at the time.
I was on a photo shoot (could be a movie shoot maybe)underwater, under the sea really; everybody had fins and masks on. suddenly, I look up from under water and I see this huge hurricane coming; I knew I was gonna die at that point, but tried to grab the sand to hold myself. as I did this I did a short prayer, then felt peace. everything went dark, then I opened my eyes and I saw the last supper table, with Jesus in the middle, everybody dressed in white. I remember feeling peace, then I woke up!!!
I am now going through a stressful time with my job, and my boyfriend of one year is moving out of state. I need prayer for direction please!!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: underwater hurricane,died and saw Jesus!

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Well, underwater might represent your subconscious. Hurricanes and tornadoes represent life storms.

Whatever the case, pray over it. Looks like you have hidden fears or doubts. And the dream instructs you what to do - pray and focus your mind on Jesus. If it's in subconscious you'd need to most likely solve some past issues and get healing from the Lord.

God bless.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:58 am

Being submerged under water could be a good thing for you. I believe it is your protection because you saw the storm coming from under the water. Water...and bodies of water represent the Spirit of God in my dreams. You were wrapped with the Spirit, which kept you from being tossed and turned by the hurricane. You felt peace because you prayed...which represence fellowship with the Lord, which I believe the Last Supper Table means. When the disciples were eating with Jesus, they were fellowshiping with Him...I believe that's what God wants you to do and you will be protected from the storms of life.

Just some thoughts...toss what doesn't minister.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top