Clearing the Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing the Forest

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm

I dreamt that there was a large cleanup effort in a regional park. I was with the first group and we picked up litter and debris with our hands and rakes. I recognized some of the people as both personal friends and co-workers. Afterwards we went to a hall, kind of like a community center where we gathered and were talking. My :hearts: was with a group of men who went through the same area of the park that we just went through. Their assignment was to clear out the dead wood - old tree trunks, old dead trees, any larger objects that was too heavy or large to life with your hands. They were given bulldozers, cranes, and other equipment to assist in this effort.

When they were finished, they came back to the community center. When I saw my :hearts: , he had a thick file of paperwork which caught my eye because it suggested that he was doing business with the men while they were working (he's a financial advisor IRL). I asked him what the papers were and he looked at me but didn't say anything, his look was more of "watch and find out". He then flipped through the papers so that I could see what they were. They were applications and forms that were completed which showed that he had just completed a lot of sales while he was doing the clean up. I was congratulating him when I woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clearing the Forest

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 am

Just my thoughts, but I'm thinking that the "Park Cleanup" theme is actually literal. The event may very well lead to more business for your significant other.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:58 am

Thanks Mark, I appreciate your thoughts.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Lola
When i read your dream the first thing that popped into my head was Isaiah 58:12
Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.
Is your :hearts: in charge of a men's ministry of some sort that are commissioned to something like Isaiah 58:12?

my thoughts!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top