PLEASE PRAY FOR ME......Teeth FALLING OUT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME......Teeth FALLING OUT.

Post by king Rex on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm

I had this dream this morning... in my dream I was just lying down on my bed and my teeth just began fallen in my mouth, I felt the whole rumbling in my mouth but none of the teeth fell out of my mouth, THEY ALL REMAINED IN THERE as I suddenly woke up in angst only to realise it was a dream....

PLEASE I NEED PRAYER INTERCESSION FOR ANY UNFORSEEN SITUATION....I HAVE FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ALL DAY BUT STILL REMAIN IN PRAYER...SO PLEASE PRAY FOR TO ASSIST ME..

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME......Teeth FALLING OUT.

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi King Rex,

I'm not sure what this means, but I will agree with you in prayer.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 am

THANK YOU ! IF TWO OR MORE SHALL AGREE IN TOUCHING ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM BY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN..SO THANK YOU AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU @ silentqueen ...

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi King Rex,

I was thinking of this and what I found strange is none of them fell from your mouth. Others have had dreams of teeth. Some represented children and with others they were words.

If your teeth represent words, maybe this is symbolic of keeping or holding your peace.

Is there something going on with someone you know and you want to say a lot but you're holding back?

Just my thoughts...

Disregard if it doesn't fit.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Thank you, I think you hit the nail right on the head, it is actually an issue with my dear wife but thank GOD everything is miraculously restored. I am happy and grateful for your time and May the LORd reward you gracefully.

Thanks again, Marla...

King Rex

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:01 am

Amen!!!

I am getting married by the end of the year. Please pray for my marriage and I will pray for yours.

My prayer is that God will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that you and your wife could ask or think according to the power that works in you. May the blood of Jesus cover and protect this marriage today. No weapon formed against it will be able to prosper and may your love grow more and more for each other as you grow in God. It's done on the name of Jesus! Amen!

Marla

Last edited by silentqueen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

Amen!!!

I pray that the purpose of the LORD in the creation of marriage be fulfilled in yours.. For if HE put you and him together..NO MAN can put you apart.. May HIS grace, mercy, favor, anionting and wholeness and the fullness of all these BLESSINGS be your portion in your marriage.. and you know Marla, HE shall surely do it.. For He is not a man to lie neither has HE ever lied to a man, what HE has promise , HE shall surely do it. You are BLESSED, and you shall surely be a BLESSING unto many more. Pls tell your husband , HE has found favor in the sight of GOD.. Proverbs 18:22.

My only advice is NEVER CEASE TO PRAY, Trust in HIM and in all yours acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your paths.

GOD BLESS YOU..

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi there,

I had this exact dream the night my ex-husband cheated on me.

I dreamed about sleeping on our bed and suddenly 2 of my teeth fell out. I woke up in horror because it was so real. In my case the teeth also didn't fall out of my mouth.

The night he had cheated he went out, got drunk and hooked up with some ho who took him home. I was awake that night and refused to pray even though God told me. Lesson learned. It was not my fault that he cheated, but then again I had to pray.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 pm

You are very right, wow GOD truly works in mysterious ways, actually on that very night, we had a heated discussion and after, I was so mad I didnt pray and went to sleep and that was when I had that dream..

I believe the LORD has already healed you as HE, has healed us too.

Thank you and GOD Bless you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top