Strange dream....waiting in line?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream....waiting in line?

Post by exo152 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 am

I dreamed last night that I and my family were standing in line. There were lots of family groups standing together in what looked to be two lines, leading up to a rather modest house. We stood there for hours,as the lines shrunk down as people got to the house. It was late afternoon when my family reached the door of this house. Across from us were only two family groups left, with a huge gap between them, where another family group had given up and left. A person opened the door and spoke to us. They said to merge with the other line since we were the only ones left. So my family took the open place between the other two groups. The one behind us gave up also and left and then we were in the house. Just simple house. I was in the kitchen, looking for something to drink since we had stood in line for hours in the hot, dusty yard. I saw my cousin outside the window and waved to him from the house. He waved back. Then I was digging through the fridge and found some orange juice, that I decided to share with my family. But when I tried to open the juice carton it opened wrong and juice leaked out the side. I was licking it off the side while taking the rest to my family, trying to keep from wasting it.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream....waiting in line?

Post by Deborah on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 am

What comes to my mind is how sometimes Christians can try so hard to get spiritual sustenance from a church and receive only a little nourishment whereas getting our sustenance directly from the Lord is so much more nourishing and plentiful. I'm not saying attending church is bad by any means, but it should never be done at the exclusion of one-on-one time with the Lord, soaking in His presence and His Word, hearing His voice. Even those of us in ministry can forget about that and our whole families suffer.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top