My birthday dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My birthday dream

Post by Deborah on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 am

Before I fell asleep I asked the Lord for a prophetic dream for my birthday.  My dream was very vivid and had at least four parts.  In the first part, one of my nieces hurt her back.  She could not walk, so I carried her (she's in her 20s and almost as tall as me.). She told me how much she missed her mother who died IRL more than ten years ago.  In the dream I told her I wasn't her mother but I was kind of like her mother because we had the same name (we did IRL)  I felt a great deal of love for my niece and carrying her was easy.  I commanded her back pain to leave and she was able to walk a steep hill where she met an ambulance.  I told my niece she didn't need an ambulance anymore since she was healed, but she got in anyway.  The EMTs put a plastic bag over her head but it didn't seem weird or life threatening.

In the second part I was talking to a musician/composer friend of mine.  I told him with great authority that no one could sing and play a song like those who wrote the song.  I told him his anointing for his songs he had written would be stronger than any other's.

In the third part a big black rabbit appeared on my doorstep.  I let him in and fed him. Then somebody said he might harm my cats so I let him hop outside again.

Then the fourth part was about blue lilies growing through the floor in my house and hearing some hymn about the glory of God going around and around in my head.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My birthday dream

Post by Deborah on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I found out last night the niece I dreamed about is on her way to see her grandfather--her mom's dad--because he is very ill. He lives far away, so I don't think she's been where he lives more than a couple of times in her life if at all. She and her sisters are going back to the place where their (now deceased) mom grew up. I think I was picking up on my niece's sorrow over missing her mom in this dream.

Then the rabbit part--I looked at some puppies the next day--a guy was just beside the road selling them--and they were all black, just like the rabbit in my dream, and about the same size. They were soooo cute, but I couldn't bring myself to buy one and bring it home yet, the time just isn't right.

And several of my lilies in my yard decided to bloom on my birthday, so maybe that's the lily part--

If anybody has any other interps I'd be glad to hear them; and thanks to everyone who sent me birthday greetings. huggins huggins I had a great day!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top