Faceless Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faceless Woman

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:50 am

Before this last Sunday, I had a short dream where I was outside in the front of my house. I looked to the corner of the house and saw a woman dressed in orange standing around the corner. I looked at her and saw that she had no face - it was just blank. Although I knew this just a moment before I saw it, it still surprised me and caused me to wake up.

The dream has been bothering me until today when I actually looked back over the past few days. Sunday morning, I was doing some landscaping along the front of my house. My mother had come over to help out. As we were working, the neighbors on either side of me had come out to say hi to us. Near the end of the project, a different neighbor from across the street and a few houses down had also came by...

This lady is "the crazy lady" from the neighborhood. She bothers me, and it's definitely something in the spirit that makes me feel uncomfortable. He's 60 and small, but she'll stand outside and yell at someone who isn't there - or at herself - among other things. In the 8 years that I've lived here, I haven't interacted with her once. I've never even seen her up close - face to face.

Well, I finally met her on Sunday, and she and I actually had a conversation. She knew my name, and introduced herself. For that moment, she was "sane." She eventually left and then came back just as we finished...carrying a very long, orange extension cord. She said that all she does is trip over it, so she asked if I would like it. I accepted her gift with thanks.

Yesterday, she was outside yelling at herself, again. The sanity was short-lived.

Anyway, the point of the story is that I believe the dream was about meeting her face-to-face. I wouldn't have know from the dream that it was going to be her; but, looking back, it makes sense to me now.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faceless Woman

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Cool! My mom had a neighbor like that. It was a sad situation because she had no family and was suffering from dementia. She used to throw hammers at people..scary. Anyway, one day I was kissing my husband on my moms front porch and she yelled at us to get a room...all the way from her back door..lol! Well her yard man took advantage of her by stealing money...he stole thousands.. Come to find out his girlfriend was in on it too. The man died before the cops could indite him, but the gf got in trouble. Anyway the little old lady died not long after... My mom was always having the cops go do well checks because she was clearly far gone. All this to say, if you don't see her for a few days you might want to call the cops to do a well check.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top