Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition

Post by gordie1 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 am

HI there

Last night I dreamt of 2 women in my church were ministering to a woman at a bus stop who had fallen and been taken ill (one of the women is called Mary IRL) I dont know if that is relevant or not. They are kneeling on the ground beside her and ambulance comes and takes her away before she goes away the ambulance driver says that he is taking her to Ninewells (IRL) a big hospital. But I thought it could be 9 wells. I then went to hospital to see a heart consultant and I had tests done (EKG) I told him I thought I had had a previous heart attack but he said there was no sign of it. He was an elderly man with a beard he seemed happy and was smiling a lot he told me he was discharging me and I knew what choices I had to make. (It worries me being discharged) I told him that my grandfather was a diabetic but did not get diagnosed until he was 55. He said that this made sense. End of the dream. Any idea what this means? I keep on thinking it means God is giving up on me by discharging me.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discharged from doctor nine wells heart condition

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 pm

No, he's not giving up on you. Unfortunately our healthcare system stinks. My mother in law had to show her face to the ER at least a dozen times before they even took her seriously. She had to have a triple bypass done. Makes me so mad at them for sending her home like she was just a whiney little grandma, ugh!

The Lord knows the number of our days. Each day is a gift. The sickest people live to be 80, and the healthiest die in car wrecks. My son is 7, he's had four major heart surgeries and the doctors don't know how much longer he has. Every day with him is a gift. I have peace knowing God is in control, and not to stress about what's wrong with his heart, but WHO is in his heart :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top