Bicycle Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bicycle Dream

Post by PastorG on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:13 am

I've just been studying and paying attention to my dreams in the last few months. For the most part, I only remember pieces. I know I dreamt several scenes last night, but quickly lost all of it but one piece that I can still remember clearly. Two bicycles arrived somewhere. I told the other person, "They sent you two bikes. You need to send one of the back." Then somebody I didn't see said, "One of the bikes is yours." My reaction was kind of a "Oh, yea." The feeling was like an awareness of something I should have realized.

PastorG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bicycle Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:52 am

it sounds like you'll be recieving something you ordered or forgot that you were expecting to be delivered to you.
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Is there a part of spiritual heritage that you have forgotten? Is there a peice of the spiritual armor that you are not employing because you've focused too much on other things? Sounds almost as if you are a little out of balance and somehow the piece of your christianity that is being underused is a simple tool, one that you've used before, but have just kinda' forgotten about. Another thought that is coming is the saying, "It's like riding a bike, you never forget how." Post back when you have more revelation!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PastorG on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:52 am

Mark Virkler teaches that your spirit knows the message that has been communicated symbolically. Therefore, when you "hear it" your spirit will respond. That is what happened with your words RnestseekR. In fact it was a "key" that unlocked the realization that the Lord has been speaking to me in my dreams about the same subject for awhile now...just with different metaphorical stories.

I have become very detracted by many things and neglected one of the most simple spiritual tools...prayer. I intend to do it...I dabble at it...I intend to "do better tomorrow"...in fact (would you believe) my church is building a prayer room, I and we believe in it so much. Yet....well...you know....(crazy)...

"I hear you Lord"

PastorG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 am

Praises to God! What a good and gentle God not to knock us over on the head when we don't "get" something, but He just keeps whispering. His gentleness has been a theme with me lately - so good to see it again here!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top