minister most annointed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

minister most annointed

Post by angelabraham on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 pm

In this dream I was sitting on a pew inside of a church. I was surrounded by other women. As I sat there, I noticed a minister walking towards me in a determined manner. He had a microphone in his hand. When he reached me, he bent over and looked me in the eyes...he said "you should not be sitting here, you are more annointed than anyone here. I saw a piano inbetween the pews, with a stand next to it. The stand had papers on it. I thought he wanted me to go and stand by piano and sing. but he didnt. He told me to go to the front pew on the right, so I did I noticed three young kids sitting there. I wandered why I had to sit there. then the minister said, I needed to go else where. he pointed to the back of the church...I was suppose to meet some others that where annointed. as I walked to the back of church, i noticed there where no steps leading up the steep floor, so I asked ayoung lady to help me. she did. When i reached the back of the church I noticed the rust colored carpet transformed into the walls. I looked for a door to the left but did not see one.the young lady grabbed the bottom of the wall which was stretch material, we both went under neath. on the other side i noticed a restaurant. there sitting at a table was my ex bf. i noticed that he looked gorgeous and younger. he had an exuberant glow on his face and for some reason i felt a peace come over me. there was a woman standing across the table from him, she had on a tight blue jean skirt, and i noticed a dark streak going down the rifht side of her face. at first she was friendly but then she became mean towards me. When i first saw mu ex i noticed he was looking at me and had a happy, content look on his face. all of a sudden I mentioned something about him being a cheat. i wandered if the woman he was with heard me as she walked into the restroom. anyway, he told me he had ten other women..later i saw the woman, for some reason the dream showed that she had a large backside and then someone said..shes flat chested...after this i noticed him walking

angelabraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minister most annointed

Post by angelabraham on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:19 pm

I noticed him walking infront as she lagged behind.

angelabraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

continued..most annointed,minister

Post by angelabraham on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 pm

I noticed him walking infront as she lagged behind.

angelabraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelabraham on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Thanks

angelabraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content