Pencil Skirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pencil Skirt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:14 pm

I was headed...someplace. I want to say that I was driving to my parents' place. For some reason, I had to make a stop at a grocery store that's on the way. I saw that the parking lot seemed busy, which would mean that the store would be busy as well, and that was a bit of a downer. All it meant was that I couldn't just get in and get out, but I'd have to stand in line. I did find a parking stall that was really close, though.

Inside, I walked across the front of the registers toward the frozen foods. I don't know what I was there to get, but that doesn't seem to be the focus of the dream. Here's what was: I was wearing what I think is called a Pencil Skirt. It was quite form-fitting and difficult to walk in. As I made my way across the front of the store, the skirt dropped down to about my knees. I was embarrassed, but I didn't just pull the thing back up right there. No, I wanted to move a little bit further away from everyone before I did that, because somehow that'd be less embarrassing? I tried to keep walking like this, but I knew that I just looked ridiculous - not to mention that certain undergarments were now showing. I gave in and just fixed the thing right where I was. I don't know if I ever got what I was there to get, but I remember thinking how I'd have to go back to the registers and interact with people...and that they'd likely remember my wardrobe malfunction when I did.

Oh, man... :(

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pencil Skirt

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm

i;ll be breif:lol!: ,no i;ll be frank,laugh what ok enuff multy personalitys,, um sounds like a prewarn on a publik embaressment:disappointed: it dont mean it has to happen, can be completely avoidable, to be 4worned is 2 be 4armed:soldier:;:kud be ur getting some womans grocerys ,,which can be un comfortable, what scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 pm

hi mark, i agree with dreamster about forewarning you about embarrassment - these were just my thoughts as I was reading - I'm wondering if its about you taking on a role that may seem fitted, but is actually meant for somebody else - and perhaps the issue here is because you are male - and it should actually be dealt with by a woman. Pencil made me think that it's not permanent - the situation can be changed and may not manifest if you're aware beforehand.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi Mark,

I was thinking the same thing as Dreamster and Gracee.

It's a very embarrassing situation that may happen. I kept thinking about the saying, "getting caught with one's pants down." Undergarments are very private.

It's also about where this could happen. A grocery store is a public place and this one happens to be crowded. This embarrassment couldn't take place at a worse time and place.

Father God, we ask that you show Mark what to do to avoid this situation. Let him be alert and aware of the enemy's tactics to bring shame. We trust in the power of Your word that no weapon formed against him will be able to prosper. In the name of Jesus! Amen!

I'm believing that what the enemy intends to use to embarrass you, the opposite will happen.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 am

Thanks all - and especially Marla for praying! I agree with all of you - it would have to be about going through an embarrassing situation. I pray that it's avoidable!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top