Went on trip returned to wrong airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Went on trip returned to wrong airport

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:38 am

Hi beloved brothers and sisters,

I was on a flight back from seeing my fiancÚ. The plane began its descent and I could see this beautiful mansion that appeared to be on its own island. It was constructed of what looked like white stone. The plane then ascended again for a little while and then it began to descend for the second time.

Once it landed, I looked out the window and realized that it was a different airport than where I departed from on the initial trip. I deplaned with my carry on. I somehow stepped out of my shoes. I was confused because I didn't know where I was. I put my shoes back on and gathered my purse and bag. My carry on fell to the side and an old phone fell out of the bag. I didn't recognize the phone. I'm not sure how it got there.

I asked this other passenger where we were and she just looked at me strangely. She never answered and just walked away. I finally realized that I was in an airport about an hour from my destination.

One more thing....As I was looking out the window during the first descent, The Lord said, "One of many trips."

I'm not a fan of flying either.

I really need help with this one.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Went on trip returned to wrong airport

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi, Marla -

These are just thoughts on your dream, so toss of they don't fit.

I saw the mansion on the island as your Spiritual destination. That's each of our destinations while in this life. Becoming more and more Christlike, passing from glory to glory, etc.

That being said, does the post-landing part of the dream fit your life right now? It may not...and I'm leaning toward it begin a glimpse of what may come.

Now this can be way off: Looking at the symbols in that part of the dream, the first one is where you were in a different airport from where you originally departed. This - and the things that follow - seem to emphasize that you were someplace unexpected. That could be the simple message of the dream: That the Lord's plans for you may be quite different from where you think you're headed.

They're "Trips" though, which would be temporary visits. Maybe "Assignments" would be a good word.

Stepping out of your shoes and the feeling of confusion that followed could symbolize a spiritual state. Stepping out of ministry, for example. Or, stepping out of Peace - looking at the Eph. 6 armor of God detail.

You put your shoes back on, so whatever it is that you do step out of, it's only temporary. Once righted and re-equipped (picking up your belongings), that's when the old phone appeared. You didn't recognize it, so it may not be something you already know about. The phone could be a calling, or even a source of providing direction in this place.

In the end, you eventually realized where you were and where you needed to be - which wasn't far away.

All this being said, do you think this dream represents where you are right now, or is it what may come? You don't have to answer, but do you feel at all like you've stepped out of something and feel some confusion right now?

Again, I'm not claiming that this is the interpretation. So, if this doesn't confirm something in you, please toss it.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi Mark.

I was only an hour away from being where I needed to be. Do you think this means that even if I've ended up in the wrong place, I eventually see that I'm not far from being in the right place.

Here's a thought that keeps coming to me. The plane ended up at a different airport than where I departed. It appears that I had no issues going but the problem happened upon my return. It's like I ended up where I didn't need to be when I returned. Was I supposed to come back?

Spiritually, I do feel like I've stepped out of peace...my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Yes, I have not spent the time with Lord that I should in reading and prayer for the last few days and I feel out of place. I was just repenting about this. I have set aside time to do that tonight.

I believe these trips are assignments and I need to be sure that I am equipped to minister to the family when I go home. My fiancÚ told me to stop saying that I'm visiting. He told me that it's our home. I do feel like I'm home when I'm there with the family. (His sister and niece live with him temporarily). Now that I think about it, I feel confused and somewhat lost when I return home.

Let me know your thoughts please.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 pm

silentqueen wrote: Do you think this means that even if I've ended up in the wrong place, I eventually see that I'm not far from being in the right place.

Yes, this is exactly what I think.

You asked if you were supposed to come back...I think that if you weren't, that'd be something you'd know in the dream. Like, you'd know that coming back was wrong or a mistake.

In real life, why do you feel confused when you get back home, if I may ask?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:20 pm

I live with my 89 year old Godmother who needs me, but at the same time my fiancÚ is ready for us to move forward with our marriage. I guess torn is a better word. The flight is only an hour and 15 minutes. I could get back rather quickly if something happens. I just feel bad about moving and something happens.

I know my husband is first, but I'm not sure she would understand. I don't want her to feel abandoned.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Going to read Ephesians 6 again. I think I missed that one. Another piece of the armor represents the Word. I think it's the sword of the spirit. I am going to study the part about the feet.

God gave that to you for me for a reason. I appreciate it. Will pray about this to see what God is saying.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 am

This is currently taking place...

I ended up off course with a plan that was set in motion a few weeks ago. This plan was given to me by The Lord during prayer. The instructions were very specific. It took one week to get back on course so that I can be at the right destination.

In the dream, I ended up at the wrong airport in confusion and out of my shoes (off the path where The Lord had ordered my steps). The lady who wouldn't answer my question was my conscience. "You are here because of your choices so why are you asking me."

The mansion is a spiritual and earthly representation of what God wants to do for His children. Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. The descent of the plane was close enough for me to see it; ie, a view of the promise.

God was showing me what happens when we fail to do what He says. I had to repent. Yet God is so forgiving and merciful that He helped me to get back on course.

I just love The Lord and I'm grateful for His grace.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:41 am

He is good! I'm glad that you were able to see the application of your dream. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top