Two Drinks and a Cell Phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Drinks and a Cell Phone

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 am

I remember being in a house that seemed a little like my childhood home, but also like my current house. The place was quiet, and it felt like it was early morning. On a counter, I saw some stuff related to work. The thing that stood out to me the most was a company cell phone. I looked at the screen, expecting to see that someone had called, but at first glance it didn't seem so. Then, something caught my eye that caused me to think that my brother (whom I work with) had sent me a text message...which would also mean that he knew that I was in possession of this phone. But, when I looked at it again, it still showed no signs of activity. I felt a little relief about that.

I think it's the same dream, but I'm not certain: I was in the kitchen area preparing two protein shakes to take to work. In real life, I make two each day that I bring to work along with solid food. I had blended the first one and poured it into the bottle. Then, I blended the 2nd one and was suddenly aware that I had blended up eggs! I looked at the first bottle, and sure enough it was blended up eggs - the liquid was all yellow and had that consistency. I was surprised at my mistake, but it never seemed like I should discard these two mixtures. I thought to myself that I just needed to add some protein powder to each one. I poured one back into the blender, leaving the bottle turned upside-down over an opening in the cover of the blender so that every last bit would drain out.

In real life, I would never, ever drink something with uncooked eggs in it, just to be clear. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Drinks and a Cell Phone

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:12 am

I think this dream was about last night at work - making the most of a situation. Last night was unique, but it turned out well. There are details in the dream that were literal. No, not the egg part. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top