Another J.Lo dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another J.Lo dream!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Lately, I've been dreaming alot about Jennifer Lopez. Let me know what the Spirit tells you:
Had a dream that I saw Jennifer Lopez in short quick images. In one scene in particular, I remember her coming out of the water all sensually and seductively dressed (she had on black tight leggings and a black bra). I kept thinking: "why is she still trying to dress and act like that and she is married?" I just felt it was inappropriate. Throughout the entire dream and the images being shown, her top song: LOVE DONT COST A THING was playing.

Some of the Lyrics are as follows:
you think you got to keep me iced you don't
think you wanna floss I got my own
even if you were broke, my love don't cost a think.

*this song basically speaks about how her man wants to lavish her with material things but all she wants is his true love and she wants him to like her just the way she is. He doesn't even have to spend money on her to win her affection.

In the last scene of the dream, J.Lo was on center stage with a guitar (which I know she doesn't play in real life lol! ) and she was playing/singing a folk song. All I remember her saying was "everybody pees in the river/lake sometimes". She was smiling as she sang.

I'm like---WHAT? :huh:

*the next day IRL, I saw CNN's SHOWBIZ TONIGHT at work on television and it was showing how Jennifer Lopez was always in the spotlight and people wanted to "know her personal life". :kitty:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another J.Lo dream!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:34 pm

UPDATE/MANIFESTATION: I can remember Lurdys showing me a picture of Jennifer Lopez (it was Valentines Day picture and she showed it to me on February 18). Anway, J.Lo was at red carpet event wearing a black dress that seemed inappropriate for her to be wearing (being that she's a mom and mother and all). She was looking seductive in the picture and showing alot of skin (her outfit was shear).

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Response to your dream

Post by airrykah on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 am

I thought about you today, I was watching an upcoming episode of joyce meyer and the guest was talking about praying for people in Hollywood. If I am correct the episode will air next monday (March 9,2009) so maybe you can watch it! Take Care and God Bless

Last edited by airrykah on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 am

How sweet Airrykah!!

People in Hollywood ARE people with problems too (in fact, it seems they have more-lol) so it will be interesting to see what God does in that arena!!!

bless you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top