back to work, selling gold, and in need of a shave..lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

back to work, selling gold, and in need of a shave..lol

Post by Daisy on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:20 am

I had a short dream and these are the key things I remember.  I was back at work, and it was at a child care center.  In the dream my boss was an actual real boss from a past child center I worked at, whom I had great favor with. I remember in the dream, and irl, thinking of how frugal she was.  I could see cheaply bought items in the storage room.  I was working a a mid shift (9-2), and I thought to myself, "Well, since my husband is back on the night shift, I could work the opening shift from 6am to 2pm, and be able to be home to get the kids when they get out of school."  I felt at peace about this (but not excited...lol).

Scene change:
I had several gold items. I planned on going to the gold store, and seeing what I could get for these items. I had two hoop earrings which strangly were hooked into my two index fingers.  Actually, they were pierced into the nail portion of my index fingers.  I had other gold items to sell as well. There were certain items that were Non-negotiable.  I had two rings on my fingers that I would not even consider selling.  One was my wedding ring, the other was a ring I do not own in real life.  It was beautiful, it was made of white gold, and had a heart shaped diamond on it.  This was also placed on my index finger, but i was wearing it. I remember thinking how very special this ring was to me. I had MUCH meaning behind it.

Last scene:
I seen my own legs, and as silly as it sounds, I was in need of a shave...lol!  The hairs on my legs were about a quarter of an inch long. The last time my leg hairs were this long must have been when I was a teen.  Irl, Im kinda wierd about this, and never go more than a day without shaving my legs (in winter and all). lol! In the dream, I thought to myself, 'I really NEED to shave!'laugh 

Thoughts? Comments?  Interps??  Im pretty sure I may know what this is about, but would love any other ideas, or confirmations.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back to work, selling gold, and in need of a shave..lol

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:46 am

Hi, Daisy. Just a few thoughts, here...

For the first dream, I was thinking it could be about the future once things are settled for you and your family. It may not be about work, necessarily. It could simply be about something that'll fit into your schedule, but some extra obligation. Or more like an extension of what you were already doing. It was more of a self-realization in the dream, not one where someone was demanding it of you - you just recognized that you could give more of yourself in this. Just like in the dream, you should have peace (but maybe not be excited about it!).

For the next scene, I'm not sure if this represents what you've been going through or if it's about what's to come. You had things you would sell, and you had things that you absolutely would not. This scene, to me, is a picture of compromise - and of no compromise, but neither in a bad way. Honestly, what came to mind was that the two rings were your literal marriage and, maybe, your relationship with God. The two hoop earrings pierced through your nails made me think of your kids. The rings are a no-go, and your earrings are definitely attached to you. These things could represent what you're unwilling to bend on - which would be a good thing.

For the last scene, I guess I've only got a question for you to ask yourself (you don't have to answer): Is there anything you've put off addressing that just isn't like you to let go on for so long? Anything that leaves you thinking like in the dream, "I REALLY need to take care of this!"?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks Mark! Yes I def see some things that need to be taken care of in my life. Spot on again!! :hooray: 

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 pm

hee hee im jus gonna comment on ur legs:yougogirl: hee hee ,i was thinkin about this aspect and felt its easy 2 get distracted by many things goin on in ur life ,that you end up neglecting ur own needs, so i wud book urself some pamper time, that well all need on a regula basis, ,,,sweet dreams 2 dee flat out:lol!: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top