Craziest dream ever! Snake in my bed! help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Craziest dream ever! Snake in my bed! help

Post by John7 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:23 pm

This dream was so real it was unbelievable... I was laying in my bed and I saw a snake in my bed with me, it looked like a red snake.. It was so real it was shocking, i woke up straight after the dream and checked my bed to see if there was a snake in there. I remember in the dream, I saw the snakes head and some of its neck next to me in bed.. then the snake slithered under the sheets and I couldnt see it, and thats when i woke up. It seems to me this snake was trying to hide under the sheets which is interesting..

Not sure what this could represent, but if anyone has any idea's I would appreciate it

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Craziest dream ever! Snake in my bed! help

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am

Hi, John -

If snakes often represent some type of threat, and the snake was in your bed, then perhaps it's a threat that's more personal/private?

Thing is, you saw the snake while it was attempting to hide. So, to me, this would be something you are aware of. You might not know exactly what the threat is, but it shouldn't completely blindside you, you know? Meaning, maybe you've got a feeling that something's a bit off in some area...?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks for your response white shadow, theres a lot of wisdom in what you say... I definitely need to pray about this for sure.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top