Zombies after us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies after us

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 am

I had a dream that started out with me gathering up things of mine that were packed.  It was as if I was still in a  time frame in my waking life that was a very bad time, bc my old roomates were there.  I felt in my spirit it was time to gather up the remains of my things, and I needed to get moving, and quickly.  As i was packing up more things I forgot about, I seen things that belonged to my old roomate.  I remember thinking she would be so upset with me if I forgot some of her things.  Irl this person is no longer in my life, and was a controlling and mean person who took advantage of me as a baby christian (using the bible to manipulate and control me).  Before you could know it, these zombie control people were after me and a ton of other good people who were also in this area of the house with me.  I didn't even have time to grab the rest of my things let alone my old roomates things.  This was no longer of importance anymore, and now me and a few other people were trying to escape this house/building.  I could discern who the bad guys were, even though they didn't look like zombies...I could tell by their body language who was good and who was evil. Some of the good people got taken over by the bad people, but there was a small team of us still trying to get free.

I specifically remember finding a window.  I had a special tool to take the special (never seen before) hinges off the window.  when I took the hinges off, oil came out.  The person next to me was like, "O no, its making a big mess." I said, "don't worry about it, it doesn't matter if it makes a mess."  I remember thinking and being amazed at how good I was at using this tool! This other person and I crawled out the window, and I knew the bad guys were close, but some of our team was still coming but taking forever.  I was ready to leave, but this other person said 'No, wait another min for the rest of the team.'  I forgot to add, before I started removing the hardware to escape out of the window, there was a knob to seal the window shut from the outside once we got out, keeping the bad guys from being able to come out the same way we did.  I remember thinking, whoever put this here was totally prophetic, and foreseen this incident.   Our team showed up within minutes, and I sealed the window up in time. I used special tools (once again never seen these kinds of tools) to do this job.  I was amazed at how quick and well I was able to do this, especially under pressure. We were able to get out of the house, and we had a plan to get far away from the zombie/controllers. I was glad we waited a couple min for the rest of the team, bc they would've been stuck inside if we didn't.

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombies after us

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi Daisy,
zombies are the living dead so it sounds like this is speaking about people around you in a similar state - spiritually dead. Unfortunately some good people are being influenced by them. But you have discernment - and possible even an upgrade in discernment would you say? So that you know who is of God and who is of the enemy. You were in a small team - so you're not alone in this. The window made me think of a window of time for you to do something which may cause a mess - but don't worry because this is your way out of a difficult situation. Once your out the enemy will be sealed away from you - God is the one who has foreseen this situation and has provided you with not only a way out but a seal to keep you protected from the enemy! Special tools sounds like spiritual tools - prayer, intercession, casting out of demons perhaps? If any of this doesn't resonate with you then just leave it. God bless!

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks Gracee!! Bless you!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 am

I wanted to add that the oil from the window was not black, but it was golden, and it was oozing all over when I was screwing/unscrewing the handle.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top