A dresser, actually more of a chest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dresser, actually more of a chest.

Post by Daisy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:05 am

I specifically remember a part of my dream of a dresser/chest.  I remember thinking it was of a solid construction, and was darker brown wood. It had golden movable knobs to open and close the drawers.  Actually, they werent knobs, they were golden 'pulls'. They were the kind that are older in fashion (dont think you can really buy them anymore), when you grab to open a drawer the 'pull' moves.  I remember hearing the 'pull' click after letting it go, and it returned back to its resting position.  There were several drawers, and also a door on the lower part of the peice.  It was about waist high, and maybe 24"-32" long. In the dream i didn't dislike it.

I remember specifically something or someone telling me that this cabinet/dresser/chest represented ME at the end of the dream.  

In the dream I didn't think these things, but looking back on the peice, it seemed outdated.  It wouldn't be a peice I would put in my home without making updates.  It was a nice piece, and had huge potential. It wasn't cheaply made, I wouldn't throw it out but would def update the hardware to make it more modern to put in my home. Most of my home has stainless steel knobs and stuff, so the gold is def outdated and wouldn't go with my home.

This one has some things that stands out to me, but some if its meaning stumps me!  Def think this one has meaning, but need some input to gather the fullness of it. Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dresser, actually more of a chest.

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Ok...so I'm going to share with you a word I received maybe 10-11 years ago.  When I first began reading this dream and before I read the bolded words in your post, I knew this was about YOU!  

The word I received was that my heart was like an antique chest...of great value.  This person saw a golden latch and saw the hand of God open it up and began doing something inside of it and then closing it back again.  At the time I didn't know what that meant...it was actually weird, but the person who gave me the word began to weep because when the door opened, she felt an essence come out of it.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that the word came back to me when I began doing a study on the spiritual heart.  God spoke to me about doing this study because he needed to repair and heal my heart.  Now I get why God's hand went inside and did something and closed it back because it's in THIS season that the word is going to make sense to me and that the necessary healing will happen for me.

I really do believe your dream is about YOU...not something you can put in your home.  The fact that its outdated may be a way for you to know the value of that chest.  Like you said, the hardware can't be found anywhere, but that's when the value of the item goes up.  If I were you, I would really pray and ask the Lord what He wants you to know about this piece because I believe He's doing something within you in this hour.

Just my thoughts...it's erie how close this dream is to the word I received over a decade ago. what

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi Daisy,

I just wanted to say how beautiful this dream is. When I read it, I was reminded of the uniquely and intricately crafted furnishings in the temple Solomon built for God. Each piece had a special meaning and a purpose.

These words you wrote touched me. "It wouldn't be a piece I would put in my home without making updates." You would update it by making changes to it to fit what you already have - to blend in.

What if God wants this to remain so incredibly different and not be changed to blend in?

My mind is going...Let me stop!

Beautiful just beautiful!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

im inclined 2 think itmay represent something of yours thats a treasure,,of value, has memorys,, been in ur family 4 a long time,, its trying 2 figure wat the chest represents, scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 am

Thanks everyone so much for your comments!!

WOW Cholette, I cant believe how close your word and this dream are! Thank you so much for all you've shared and for the encouragement!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

happy dance Hallelujah and Thank you Jesus!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top