REMOTE CONTROL MOUTH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REMOTE CONTROL MOUTH

Post by Daisy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

I had a dream, where I was half asleep/half awake. I had a white remote control shoved in my mouth. I couldn't speak, I could move my arm, and i was trying to tap my husband in our bed to have him help me. I was stuck between sleeping/and waking. In the dream he was next to me, and not waking up to help me, but when I finally awoke I realized he wasn't in bed with me. This is not the first time I have had one of these dreams, where I cant talk or could hardly move...and am reminded of mias link of it being an attack. When I closed my eyes to go back to sleep, I seen all kinds of designs and colors while drifting back to sleep.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REMOTE CONTROL MOUTH

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 am

I'm just practicing here today, so be gentle with me...

Could it be that God wants more "control" of what comes out of your mouth? If possible, think back to the time period when you first had the dream and was there some situation where you could have spoken rashly if God were not in control?

Designs and colors...God has a plan/designs for your life. One design is to be in total control of your speech.

Personal testimony - I have always been able to keep my mouth shut (not argue or babble on about senseless things). And I was quite proud of that, in a humble sort of way, or so I thought.
But then, out of the blue, God lifted his hand of grace and I began to just babble on about anything. I still didn't get into arguments. But just to talk when I really had nothing of importance to say and saying silly things was almost like sin to me. I hastily repented for not giving God all the glory when it came to being able to hold my tongue. God, by His generous grace mercy, compassion and kindness restored the verbal self control back to me. It's a gift I GREATLY cherish.  (The lack of control only lasted about a week, might have been less than that. But it was such a torment to me, it seemed like forever!) As I sit here typing this testimony, I just realized that He now has a newer level of control over my mouth, my speech. It is not only that I don't babble on, it is now that I speak out more readily when He prompts me to. WOW! I am so excited now! I didn't realize one level of control had died and another was raised up!
Wow! That is so awesome! Well, it is to me anyways. I'll get off of your dream now and I pray that something I've shared will truly bless your soul today or somebody's soul. Blessed mine! I'm gonna be joy filled the rest of the day!

I gave that testimony because I felt prompted to. If it doesn't speak to you, there is someone or ones out there that God is going to have read this and it will be for them.

Blessings, and remember I'm practicing my interpretation gift today.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks Ladyonfire!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top