Outside A Former Employer, Family On Pedestals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside A Former Employer, Family On Pedestals

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 am

I was outside of a place that I knew to be a former employer. It had a large parking lot, and I was near the outskirts of it. There was a lot going on near the building - trucks were coming and going, and I saw a lot of the employees gathered together for work. I wanted to join them, but I remembered how I wasn't able to work there. I was bummed by this, because I even had my own semi-truck. I stood on top of the truck, watching all that was going on from the outer edges of the place. It seemed a pity that I had this truck and everything, but I couldn't be included.

In real life, I do not own or drive a semi truck, nor do I have any experience with that.

Then, I began to drive it up this slight incline through the parking lot, seemingly on my way out. There were two cement pedestals on this incline. They weren't very tall, but they were wide like big sewer pipes - big enough for two people to stand on this platform. In fact, two people were on each of them (4 people in all). When I saw them, I knew that this was something like a "Bring your family to work for a day" thing. On one pedestal was a man who would have been older than I, maybe late 40's. With him was a young boy, early elementary school age. Same thing on the other pedestal, except that they were female. It was Father/Son, Mother/Daughter, and the two adults were husband and wife - making the children brother and sister. And, they were an Asian family. They were there because they had a child who worked there. I knew that this person was around my age. I don't know whether they were male or female, though...but I'm pretty sure that I assumed it was a son that worked there. I honestly didn't know what to think of this sight in the dream (nor do I now).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside A Former Employer, Family On Pedestals

Post by rosebush on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

White Shadow -- Peculiar dream -- but so many of them are!  I've had the symbol before of someone on a pedestal.  For me it was my father.  He was up on a pedestal saying to me that a certain person couldn't do something.  The image of my father that I had shared with this person came out in my dream that it made him feel he couldn't measure up.

So I'm wondering somehow if the family life of those in your work place, in ministry, or just in general is something you feel is out of your reach, as in unattainable.  I think a lot of us without the traditional family unit feel left out, though as a prophetic person I also see family idolatry as rampant and so important to keep all our relationships and attainments in good spiritual perspective.  

Your being in possession of a large truck might indicate your capacity for family also.  

God bless you!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:06 am

Thank you very much, Rose. I have been struggling with the idea of someday having a family. Right now, it does seem quite out of reach. This is something that's on my mind quite often. In the dream, there wasn't the resolution of having attained them or anything like that, but there also wasn't anything that said that I wouldn't. So, in the least, God may just be saying that He knows that I'm concerned about it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:33 am

Yeah I was thinking along those lines -- not uncommon thinking for the young and single person.  You're not in the driver's seat so not in control of the situation.  I think that you are standing on top of the truck might be an indication that you have a handle on it.  Though you have a desire for and capacity for, you're on top of it.  Flower Power

The pedestals may merely be about holding family in high esteem.

Last edited by rosebush on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 am

I just prayed for you Mark! I prayed that God would open the hope and possiblity of not only a family but for other things in your life that you may have trouble seeing yourself with. I'm here to tell you that God is getting ready to surprise you, but he needs your heart open in expectation...you Gotta hope because faith is birthed out of hope. You WILL have a family...you are not deemed for singlehood for the rest of your life. THAT I KNOW FOR SURE!!!!!

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you both, Cholette and Rose. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 pm

Sponsored content