Do you think God answered my prayer???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think God answered my prayer???

Post by emm on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 pm

scratching chin Two of my family members had similar dreams about me and my boyfriend. As a Christian I believe seeking God in everything I do. I prayed to God about the man in my life wanted to know if this will be the man I marry. On two separate nights 2family members of mine had a dream. The first dreamt that my boyfriend was at the door he open the door and walked in and in his hand was a little box he walk towards my room where he enter in he got down on one knee and pulls out the ring . The ring he says was green. In The second dream we were at the altar getting married. Has God answered my prayer I must mention the 2 members had no knowledgement of my prayer before God so they had not known what I ask God for. Do anyone think this is a answered prayer.

emm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you think God answered my prayer???

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 am

Feel free to ask God to confirm to YOU in his own way. If you still have a question and there isn't any peace, you can go to God and He will answer.

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you Matthew 7:7 (NLT)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top