Muslims invading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslims invading

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 am

There was a very large piece of land, I could see the borders of it and it was huge. I was outside on this land, and there was a battle between my husband and I and some foreigners. I had a rifle and we were all shooting back and forth on a hill. We killed the men. After that I went to gather clams from underneath the water at the shore. I heard something and suddenly saw all the borders of this huge land, and muslims were invading. I ran to our house, which was also huge, and started to try and fortify it so that they could not get in. They were climbing up the walls and I was afraid that for all the preparations, it would not stop them.

Right after the above dream. I heard a voice say to me, “Now lets see what it looks like as one of them.” I was another person, she looked like me in my eyes, but her voice was that of a middle eastern I think. I rode on a horse through a countryside, and came up to a suburb with houses. I believe I was supposed to visit as many houses as I could. I was an agent of an army. My uniform was a solid drab green. I came up to the first house and a couple came up to greet me. I told them who I was and that I needed to come in. Once inside they sat down and I started on about the new rules. The couple seemed confused and I asked them if they had watched the news lately, the woman said no. I smiled and described the invasion and the new one world leader. The couple didn't seem happy and I told them to produce their ID's and social security cards. The man went to another part of the house and the woman got the cards and placed them on the table. She said to me, “You aren't scared coming in here?” And I told her I was quite capable of defending myself. She smirked and shoved me lightly. I told her if she touched me again, she would die. She walked past again and shoved my chest. I was on her in a second and grabbed her head from behind and twisted until I heard a pop. I then dragged her body outside the front door and came back in to take a picture of the cards. The man could be heard screaming cuss words at me. (The real me was freaking out at this point) I just walked outside and went on to the next house. (I woke up and my heart was racing, and I felt sick)

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslims invading

Post by exo152 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 am

Do you think this is prophetic? My daughter recently had a similar dream about hearing on the news that the muslims had invaded. Then the dream switched to people trying to hide from them and them killing people every where they went.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

I feel that it is. I've had a few before and they are almost always of end times. The invaders in my dreams were very cold, and cared nothing of life.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:32 pm

This is DEFINATELY prophetic and a call for intecession.  Most prophetic dreams of this nature (if not, ALL of prophetic dreams) is about intercession.  God shows us things so that we can stand in the gap and turn back the hand of the enemy.  God is showing you the strategies of the enemy so that you can pray...WE can pray.  We ALL need to take  heed...especially since it's not your first dream of this nature and since Exo's daughter dreamed something similar.

These dreams prove how God needs our prayer so that many will be protected in that day.  Gotta love God and his love for all people.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 am

At our Wednesday night bible study our pastor said that it had been on his heart from our Lord to intercede for Muslims. He then asked if anyone had any type of contact with Islam, i.e. family, friends, co-workers, etc; to pray what's on our hearts concerning the people caught up in that religion.

It was only supposed to go for a few minutes and maybe a few people but it turned out to go on for about 30-45 minutes and nearly a dozen people whom Abba had given a word, dream, or vision to concerning followers of Islam.

Continue to pray for them as well as the countries of USA, U.K., Israel and anywhere else they had or are planning to make strongholds.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

I am in prayer, and hope for a more peaceful thing than this.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 am

I'm sorry I felt led to post. I feel like the green agent is Russia. People aren't going to have any idea what's going to hit them next they are going to still be stunned from being betrayed. New rules are martial law. The women's head wound sticks out to me too. As I was writing this just now I smelled sulfur. I pray the name of Jesus over all God's people and over our nation and our president. I pray in the name of Jesus President Obama will see God's way Jesus open Obama's eyes and heart to you Jesus that there will be put people in his path that will give him Godly counsel.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:44 pm

WOW. I sometimes thank God that I mostly see only personal dreams.

the invader woman you described felt for me like some sort of transhuman droid to me.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Well my feelings were of the invaders being Muslim, but it could indeed be Russia or robots lol.

Where's Mia btw? I have not seen her about the forums lately

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Not sure last time I talked at her was back in Jan or Feb. I think. I saw on her facebook page there was a fire close to her house back on April 2. No updates since then???

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Looked on her profile it tells the last time she was logged on was May 18.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 am

Makes you go hmmm... maybe it is Russia.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 am

I had a lot of dreams in regards to this very thing myself. I also have had dreams where The Middle east is married to Russia and China. The three of them have an alliance. However intercession is key and keeping our eyes on our Beloved.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:28 pm

I keep going back and thinking about this dream for some reason.

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top