Friend who was a giant came with other friends and stole things from my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend who was a giant came with other friends and stole things from my house

Post by gordie1 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Hi there (IRL) I have a very close friendship with this friend although never met only through facebook and the phone. I dreamt he phoned me up and told me he was coming to the town where I lived that day (IRL he lives over 300 miles away) I was pleased. But he came through my front door as a giant and woke me up I was in bed asleep when he came. His name is Chris. He had several other friends with him men and women who just came into my living room and started taking things from my house and were drinking lager out of cans. Then we got in a car and he told me we were going to a place called Skipton and when we arrived it was a derelict cinema.
Is this perhaps a warning dream from God.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend who was a giant came with other friends and stole things from my house

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 am

what yes move with caution,, holy moly 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend who was a giant came with other friends and stole things from my house

Post by gordie1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 pm

What do all the symbols in the dream mean that would mean move with caution?

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 pm

The fact that he is a giant (something that is overpowering), reminds me of what the Bible says about the "strongman" and how we are supposed to bind him...Goliath was a strongman. The fact that he came into your home and stole things...self explanatory...the fact that he took you some place that was desolate and abandoned...there is nothing about it that speaks life!

This is definately a warning dream and if I were you, I would cut off all ties with Chris.  It's not worth it.  If God took the time to show you these things, then you should honor him by taking heed to it and spare yourself from something you will regret.

Blessings to you...huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 pm

:yeahthat: :goodpost: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top