Cruise ship fairy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruise ship fairy...

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Had this dream about going on a cruise (which I really am later this month). It was a themed cruise sort of like Disney. They had a movie we could watch if we wanted to, so my friend and I decided to do so. Don't really remember a lot, but it was sweet and had this fairy in it. We went about checking out the ship and our time for snorkeling came up. We didn't have our bathing suits with us and we doubted if we could go to our room and put them on and get back to the ski boat that took us out to snorkel. I didn't know if we could even find our way back down to the ski boat, since the ship was so big. I ended up getting on the ski boat and going out to snorkel but it was getting late and it started to get dark, so I just looked at the fish through the glass sides of the boat. I do remember that a lady stuck her hand through the glass so she could touch the fish and I thought that was weird, so I looked at my side of the boat and it had a space to stick my hand out too. I decided not to though. Not because I was scared, I just didn't want to get the inside of the boat wet.

I then was separated from my friend for a bit, but I found her talking to some people and I walked up midway into their conversation and found out that the fairy on board made a point to make a love connection for some people on the boat and she selected my friend and a guy on the ship. I saw them together later on and they looked like they were really into each other and in deep conversation. I thought, "There goes another friend who finds love before I do." After a few days, my friend stated that the guy started to pull away, so she talked to the cruise director and the fairy about it. I overheard them say that this guy (and I heard them mention him by his first name) was upset because the fairy had gone into his personal account to find out info on him as to whether he was single and available or not. I asked my friend if his name was X X (mentioning his first and last name) and she said it was. I then asked the fairy and the cruise director if he had a heart for the nations and they said yes. Then I asked if he was a smiling man and they said yes. These are all things the Lord has revealed to me about my future husband. The friend with me on the trip has the same first name that I do and she is aware of what God has revealed to me about him. I thought in the dream that my dream man was aware that this matchmaker wasn't of God and that the fairy only knew in part, which was the correct first name, Shannon. I was a little disappointed in my friend that she knew all of this information and tried to pursue this relationship with him anyway.

This bit of information I feel is important:

I have another good friend who said she feels led to ask her pastor if he knows of anyone by the name of my future husband, since he has a lot of connections with missions in other nations. I asked her not to, because I do not want anything to be contrived and I want it to be all God and not man. She argued with me and said why can't I be open that it could happen through her and I have to admit, I gave in because I do trust this friend. She is not the same friend in the dream.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cruise ship fairy...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi, Shan -

There isn't much on the dream that I have to share that you don't already know. Given what you shared, I can see the situation with the matchmaker-fairy in the dream as similar to what your friend may be doing in real life. Even if her intentions are good, look at what happened between the "matched" couple in your dream...because of the fairy overstepping her bounds.

As for real life - Your friend probably wants blessings for you. Even so, if she's impatient for them or tries to "help move things along..." How do you think that'll work? Even if she actually does have the connections to the one that's just for you, and even if God does choose to use her to bring him to you, if she's trying to make something happen outside of God's perfect timing...well, you know there could be trouble that could be avoided.

You may have already read it, but I remember reading how Laura Boaz (Daphanie02) went through avoidable trouble with her perfect match because she was out of God's timing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks Mark. That's confirmation.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content