angry skinheads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

angry skinheads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

bandaid im driveing bak 2 wer i grew up,1/2 a mile 2 go,, im in my brothers chrsler valiant car, its big, wide compared 2 curent cars, the road is narrow,,really only 1 1/2 cars wide, im jus cruiseing along 30mph laugh cos its twisty ,,then outta no wer,,a small car wiv 4 angry skinheads inside,one has hair,, ther trying 2 over take, but in a very dangerous place, i move over an block them,,ther goin n utts wiv anger, what what ,,they try again, wiv no success, they get along side an wanna beat me up, ,,im nearly home ,im thinkin maybe my brother will help me,, but he may be out:shocked: ,,jus my mom,, i think i cant turn this big car round in time 2 out run them,,they wanna kill me if they catch me,,,,bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: angry skinheads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Dreamster,
I'm practicing here, so take this for what it's worth.
Brother could symbolize your brother, a brother or sister in Christ, or anyone related to you in some way.
Car could symbolize a way of thinking or doing or believing.
Anyway, the vehicle is a "VALIANT". It is big and wide. The definition of valiant is brave and courageous.
Do you need to rise up and be brave and courageous in confronting some bad mind sets of the past (skinheads) that are trying to rear their ugly heads in your life right now? These skinheads/ugly way of thinking in your life wants to overcome your godly mindset, the way you now view things through the eyes of the Holy Spirit.
Your old way of thinking wants to kill your renewed way of thinking and handling terribly irritating, annoying or unpleasant situations. But be VALIANT, brave and courageous. You can wipe out those skinheads/old mindsets/attitudes because you have the right vehicle (bravery and courageous ness) to do it with.

In the past did you have a rash, foolish, angry way of dealing with certain things you did not approve of? Are those mindsets trying to take back over the way you deal with things?

Remember, I said I am practicing, so don't be too hard on me with your response. But I do hope this stirs up your thought processes and helps you to see something valuable in the dream.

Bless ya and love ya!

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 pm

laugh hi lady,,im slow to anger and rich in love, laugh,,um dang u pulled this outta the archives, i think the car is signiff, and the destination,i think the skinheads represent my conflict wiv dark forces, at work thru ppl, ,,the road is the path im on, i guess my ''brotha'' would be a church frend, scratching chin ,,interestg that you ressurect this drm now, idea :hairraising: thumbs 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:06 pm

no such things as coincidences im told scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:59 pm

laugh wow really i didnt know that

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:04 pm

oh valiant in the hebrew talks of wealth ,strength,reources,valour,riches,etc,,,happy dance 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:27 pm

rofl  hee hee

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content