lost the back of teeth on left side of mouth Gross! MUST READ! I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lost the back of teeth on left side of mouth Gross! MUST READ! I

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 am

I had this dream about an hoiur ago. I was walking g in a field with my mothers best friend and we were talking. I heard a cracking sound in my mouth. (In my waking life I've been having problem's with my teeth) so i thought "great losing more tooth." It felt like a small piece. Until i spat it out all my back molers on top of the left side of my mouth came out in one chunk. They were so nasty!! They were dirty, yellow, & clear. So bad that idk what was keeping these things in mg mouth & i could see why they fell out. I was spitting out alot of blood. I thought. Touching the spot the teeth came out would hurts so i just tapped it with my tongue. That entire area was smooth & painless. All except on spot that had a nerve but that was smoothing. Out too and a tooth was growing in that spot. Then i was holding this thing that was supposed to be my head. I knew it was mine because i recognized the gapped. Teeth in. Front (in real life my teeth are gapped. ) i had like this metal thing across my mouth and on my teeth like it started off like braces. UT turned into something worse. I could see all these little worm like things running out of my mouth & head. They look like tadpoles. This head i was holding was lit up with a bright. Light inside of it brighter. Than a flashlight & it was driving. The worms out of the head. I held on to the head so i could show my sister but it was gone!! Teeth & head were gone. The last ting i remember was someone. Else had the head trying to figure out what was making the worms(nerves) die the way. They do. & the head was still lit. There. Were barely any nerves left to die when i looked at it again. Idk what GD is getting. Ready to do but. Excited & partially scared. Need some help with this one.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lost the back of teeth on left side of mouth Gross! MUST READ! I

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:18 pm

scratching chin unusual,indeed,, i think the first part wer ur teeth are coming out, may relate to what your speaking in your life,, perhaps its a restoration taking place ,,out wiv the old in wiv the new, hee hee idk wat the head part of ur drm is:holymoly: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 am

I thought it was just a little piece of bone until i started taking it out. I almost couldn't take it out all at once. The nerves coming out all over my face i thought the dream was real....it still makes my skin crawl.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 am

what eekks,, is ur real life teeth situ a fear of yours,bandaid 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 am

Nope. I don't like the way they look but i don't have anything that im afraid of concerning them.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 am

A friend of mine, his mother had an operation on her bladder to remove a tumor that was cancerous. She's. Doing very well :) my friend's situation brought out how i felt about the loss of my mother. She passed away 7months ago from throat cancer. I've been dodging it ever since she died. The best way i can describe it would be stuffing everything into a closet until you can't & it falls out. Its affecting my work alot. Im mean & overly sensitive about everything. A friend of mine suggested keeping a notebook. I know my mom can't see or hear me but its helping me to just put it down ok something you know? & for once i can sleep...i don't have anyone to talk to about this situation. Im wondering if the loss of teeth have anything. To do with these feelings I've been having?

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top