Sent to Hell and Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sent to Hell and Back

Post by ADouglas45 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:25 am

Last night I had a dream that my mother had died. She was sent to hell because she had to spend half her time with her father, who abandoned her early in life. She said the universe sent her there which perplexed me. Anyways, she was sent back to roam the earth and ended up back with our family. She said that she could only feel, see and taste and she was clothed in white. Any ideas anyone?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sent to Hell and Back

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 am

Hi :) :)

Firstly, welcome to the site :) Sorry that this reply is quite late... I haven't been around much of late.

Can I ask, are these facts (Her father abandoning her...) true of your Mother Douglas? Does she need to work through them?  Has something happened to stir up memories of her early life perhaps??  It is interesting to note the senses that are missing; hearing and sense of smell... I wonder why?  Do these senses mean anything to her or you?  The things that struck me are that the sense of smell is linked to memories and detects bacteria... and it occurs to me to ask does your Mum listen well?  

Blessings to you, I'm not an interpreter, but I hope these questions might help you in discerning your dream :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top