Flying high!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying high!!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 am

I had a dream I was with a friend (not sure who, but im pretty sure it was a female) and we were sitting ON-TOP of the fabric of a hang-glider.  We were flying high.  It seemed a little dangerous to me (whom irl is not very adventurous), but not too much.  It felt fun and free.  I started seeing other people flying with the fabric overhead, instead of underneath.  I decided to maneuver the fabric to fly with it over my head instead of underneath.  This time I was flying alone, and it felt much more of a secure way to fly in the dream.

I dont think I have ever had a flying dream...would love to hear thoughts/comments/interps!!  :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying high!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 am

Hi, Daisy -

I can't say what the flying in the dream specifically symbolizes, but it should be something in real life that gives you similar feelings of freedom and fun.

What I took away from your dream was the difference between when you partook of this activity with someone else and when you did it on your own. THAT'S what I think will stand out to you in the manifestation: That you'll have this experience with someone else, and then adjust it to fit what's better for yourself when it's just you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am

Thanks so much Mark!!!  :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

wave Flower Power flyin can mean riseing above circumstances, or problems,, i think you will start out doin this wiv a frend ,getting sum support, ,then u'll find ur feet, and manage quite well by urself, hee hee it shud be a liberateing experiance, Cheering ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:04 pm

I've heard flying can have to do with prophetic insight and moving in the spirit. Perhaps flying with the fabric overhead could have to do with having a covering as you step out into your prophetic giftings--like having someone to whom you are accountable.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:58 am

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate your comments!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 am

you\\'re welcome! Flower Power 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content