ME PICKING UP ME AS A BABY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ME PICKING UP ME AS A BABY!!!

Post by sword&scepter on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

scratching chin 

Greetings fellow dreamers & visionaries. At the crack of dawn I awakened from a mysterious night vision concerning a mini me. shocked  I was standing outside on a warm spring night in a major city. There were two middle aged women standing near me. I think they were standing in front of a church or recreation center that was probably the headquarters for their ministry. I was standing there waiting to go out with their prayer team as it was my first night and I didn't know anyone but wanted to serve our Lord by preaching His gospel to the lost.

Well one lady kept eyeing me and giving me that mean old lady look as if I was trying to date her youngest daughter or something. I was thinking to myself "Loooord...Church folks.."
I continued to look towards the people about 50 feet away who were talking and getting prepared to go out with us. I would glance back at the lady and stare for maybe five seconds or so and turn away to focus on other things. I recall thinking to myself that if she continues I'm gonna have to check her on this....when all of a sudden I looked at her again and bust out laughing. :laughing:  I just saw it kind of humorous after awhile.

Then.....I looked up the street and saw a toddler about 22-28 months old dressed the way my son's mom used to dress him at that age, (He was wearing a BRIGHT RED HAT & a Tan Trench Coat with Tan Trousers & Sneakers) but at the same time he LOOKED JUST LIKE ME AT THAT AGE. He was kinda walking/skipping and playing around as children that age do. He was full of smiles and laughter and it touched my heart so I walked towards him and asked his name even though I recognized him as MY SON (But My Boy Is Pushing 14!) he said "MY ACTUAL NAME" :hairraising: ....Still undaunted I picked him up and played with him a bit then walked to another home on the block (These were eastcoast brownstones ) I looked at a door and it opened up and inside was another set of streets (INSIDE A HOUSE) all of a sudden the rapper Mos Def showed up (I'm not a big fan nor am do I dislike him...but) he asked me who is that? and I told him his name/my name and it touched his heart also and he said "That's SO Beautiful". And his eyes welled up with water.

I continued to kiss him and cuddle him & hold him close and tell him how much I loved him. I enjoyed his scent and his being in my arms and close to my chest. It was very very nice and refreshing.

With that said, I still do not understand it....I have an opinion in my heart but I am still seeking to know the truth of that dream. Can anyone help me understand this from the Lord's perspective??

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ME PICKING UP ME AS A BABY!!!

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 pm

wow scratching chin a truely facinateing drm here,, i hope comment later,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 am

scratching chin well s/s,, do u know the scrip:bible: wer the disciples shooed the chilren away from jesus,:hmm: ,,im wondering if the lady at the start of ur drm symbollises that,, and the minime you is a reflection of your inner self, child like ,a purity, joyful,,spirit, happy dance  ,,you cant love someone else unless you love urself firstly,, hee hee ,,im assuming that wassa great time for you at that young age, also,, hope this helps,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 am

Hmmm....I'm not suuuure, but. I was thinking it represented the father's love for me and the ladies represented many other Christians I've encountered. People who try to judge a book by it's cover upon first glance.

Now as far as me loving me?? You're the second person to say that! So maybe. hmmm. ;-)

Thanks Dreamster

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 pm

yes i agree wiv ur thorts, idea sum folks got baptised in vineger:what: laugh ,,and a pikture of the fathers love for u, orsum,,happy dance ,,a most illumitive drm :thanks: 4 shareing it, :goodjob: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Heyyy Dream, just got out the shower where the Lord revealed to me the meanings. The ladies outside the church represented people who are always sceptical of anyone new and does not fit their criteria of what a fellow believer should look like.

My laughter represented the fact that I'd just accepted it for what it was/is and no need for me to go out of my way to prove a point of my belonging to the kingdom to appease them.

Mos Def in the dimensional setting inside the house represented my background in east coast hip hop and
my personality and style during my youth.

His question concerning "Who's the baby?" and it touching his heart shows how the Father loves and wants to bring in all the Lord's sheep into the fold.
The baby was me as well as my son. Me as an adult represented God the Father as well as myself and the love, care, and concern I have for my son and at the same time.....ME. I have been learning through our Heavenly Father to love and embrace ME and who I am in the way He created me and fashioned my character and is constantly refining it the way He chooses.

Lastly it was also Him just loving me as His baby boy from day one from the womb through my carefree teenage/young adult life through the present and always.

It was a love that was nearly out of this planet undescribable...Made me feel really great and elated after I awakened. I could feel His presence. Also the little BRIGHT RED HAT represented the covering with Yeshua's Blood .

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:34 pm

:donut: anutha satisfied cumstoma folks,woohoo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 d,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top